EA Forums - Banner

Will Apu's Apartment and Cracker Factory be Available After This Event?

Apu's Apartment and the Cracker Factory were available for a long time as what I thought were standard premium items before this event hit. But now they're showing up as limited time items with a countdown timer.

I've only been playing a few months so I don't know how this usually goes. Will these two building/character combos still be available after this event (as standard premium items) or will they be gone when their timers expire?

Replies

• Yes, they are both level buildings. They'll drop back into the Premium section of the Store after the event is over.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • The only thing different is they have a timer because of the event, and are most likely, at a discount while the event is taking place.
  • > @OhHappyJays said:
    > The only thing different is they have a timer because of the event, and are most likely, at a discount while the event is taking place.

Thanks. So I can put off buying them until after the event. They are the exact same price though (no discount - they are 160 and 150 donuts respectively), so I can't figure out why they're in the event tab with a timer.
  • > @OhHappyJays said:
    > The only thing different is they have a timer because of the event, and are most likely, at a discount while the event is taking place.

Thanks. So I can put off buying them until after the event. They are the exact same price though (no discount - they are 160 and 150 donuts respectively), so I can't figure out why they're in the event tab with a timer.

It's because of the event being Mother's Day related and Manjula and Luann are two of the most well known moms on the show, outside of Marge of course.
  • > @OhHappyJays said:
    > It's because of the event being Mother's Day related and Manjula and Luann are two of the most well known moms on the show, outside of Marge of course.

I see. Cool, thanks!
  • 4junk3000
    5278 posts Member
    Mrs Wiggum and Manjula are available in the yearbook. I just got them both, for 30 donuts each. Yay! =)
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    Mrs Wiggum and Manjula are available in the yearbook. I just got them both, for 30 donuts each. Yay! =)

That's awesome!! Glad you were able to get them.