EA Forums - Banner

Forward thinking plans

2Next

Replies

• Right now my plans are just to keep KEM farming in 30 donut increments, so I can collect as many characters from the Yearbook as I can. Once I am done that, I will be going after any buildings/decorations that catch my fancy, and are great XP multipliers.

As for design, I am currently amassing a ton of land, with the ultimate goal of making a small Shelbyville section, a possible Capital City addition (gotta put all those stupid parking garages/business centres SOMEwhere!), doubling my Zoo area, making a combination Country Club/Resort/Gold Course area, and moving my Outlands area somewhere in the boonies.

I currently have all my new buildings all grouped together, as I don't like designing until I am 100% ready to do so...
  • I'm just getting back into tapped out, after not playing for over a year I'm kicking myself since I have missed out on so much content that I would really really like to have in my town. With all this new land and clearing the yearbook I'm starting to spread stuff out now and not have it be so compacted. Also just trying to figure out how I'm going to lay everything out and set up the different areas.
  • I'm only a lvl 39 player, so just a 'newbie' in town... short term plans : trying to buy as much land as I possibly can, so I can have some designated 'districts'...
    Long term plan : finding a new girlfriend; cause mine is starting to complain about my new 12-14hrs a day addiction 🤣
  • ASoldiersEyes
    181 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I'm only a lvl 39 player, so just a 'newbie' in town... short term plans : trying to buy as much land as I possibly can, so I can have some designated 'districts'...
    Long term plan : finding a new girlfriend; cause mine is starting to complain about my new 12-14hrs a day addiction 🤣

Yeah.... She probably, most likely needs to go. Just saying!! Lol jkjk
    Post edited by ASoldiersEyes on
  • Recouping some of my item limit and laying out some more stuff. I finally got the Himeji Castle out of storage because it's great for hiding hard-to-hide % items.

cTGtCws.jpg