EA Forums - Banner

Hey EA. TSTO matters to us your customers - Thanks for the info!

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited May 13
    I obviously got flagged because this was poorly formatted. My bad...

Then:

What a rude thing to say:
    cy8m53ojhrwd.png

After moving on...
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    So all my TSTO friends, lets keep calm and Tap On.

That's a very rational thing to suggest. Thanks so much. #movedon
    Post edited by 4junk3000 on
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • I’m gonna un-sticky this thread now considering we now have a legit release date on the next content update

Will you re-sticky it if said promised update doesn't materialize?
  • KLmaker
    323 posts Member
    [quote="Donna4612;c-2065615"]I agree with Willie and everyone else. I have been playing since Dec 2012. I don’t remember how many boatloads of donuts I bought before any big event started. But I spent a lot of money. Less now that EA created all those donut generators (finding Maggie, Monorail).

Whacking Day was hard trying to find all those snakes, but I also gained a lot of new neighbors that are still playing and don’t post to this forum.
    Stonecutters (I think that was the name) was the most fun IMHO.
    But I’ve enjoyed ALL the events (even the one that shall not be named).

This is the only EA game I play.
    I want to continue playing.
    Please update us on the status of the game. [/quote]

OK, um, which event is the one that shall not be named, whisper it don't use any capitals?
  • KLmaker
    323 posts Member
    Imagine a picture of a blimp attack button, won't let me post links apparently!

It's still a response!
  • KLmaker
    323 posts Member
    [quote="P-dont;c-2066224"]Ok it might be time to go all Oceans 11 on EA. So we infiltrate EA main headquarters in Redwood City CA. Who wants to be Danny Ocean. I will be the other Affleck brother. @johncolombo will be Rusty. We need 11 people to do this or 12 or 13 but not 8 to do this. It's going to be tricky, but who up for it. ;) [/quote]

If we can't get enough just carry the stuff backwards and forwards, it makes us look busy.
  • KLmaker wrote: »

It's still a response!

jqfweuoz0y611.jpg?overlay-align=bottom,left&overlay-pad=8,16&crop=640:335.078534031,smart&overlay-height=0.10&overlay=%2Fv9vyirk6hl221.png%3Fs%3Db466421949eb723078743745ce6421609d7a9c66&width=640&height=335.078534031&auto=webp&s=a26dcaac4444233d516f201266e56b7492aa6d05

Easy-peazy!
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    Donna4612 wrote: »
    I agree with Willie and everyone else. I have been playing since Dec 2012. I don’t remember how many boatloads of donuts I bought before any big event started. But I spent a lot of money. Less now that EA created all those donut generators (finding Maggie, Monorail).

Whacking Day was hard trying to find all those snakes, but I also gained a lot of new neighbors that are still playing and don’t post to this forum.

Please update us on the status of the game.

OK, um, which event is the one that shall not be named, whisper it don't use any capitals?

It starts with an E and ends with R.
  • Doughal
    202 posts Member
    KLmaker wrote: »
    I agree with Willie and everyone else. I have been playing since Dec 2012. I don’t remember how many boatloads of donuts I bought before any big event started. But I spent a lot of money. Less now that EA created all those donut generators (finding Maggie, Monorail).

The Ear event? :lol:

• Doughal wrote: »

The Ear event? :lol:

😂 Exterminator! Remember that one?

I wonder if that could be a future event?🤔
  • KLmaker
    323 posts Member
    [quote="4kidsandacatdog;c-2068485"][quote="KLmaker;c-2068418"][quote="Donna4612;c-2065615"]I agree with Willie and everyone else. I have been playing since Dec 2012. I don’t remember how many boatloads of donuts I bought before any big event started. But I spent a lot of money. Less now that EA created all those donut generators (finding Maggie, Monorail).

Please update us on the status of the game. [/quote]

OK, um, which event is the one that shall not be named, whisper it don't use any capitals? [/quote]

It starts with an E and ends with R.[/quote]

Ahh, you used capitals twice, it's ok, I don't think they heard you I think you got away with it this time, just don't it again.
  • KLmaker
    323 posts Member
    [quote="txrabbit3737;c-2068458"][quote="KLmaker;c-2068431"]Imagine a picture of a blimp attack button, won't let me post links apparently!

It's still a response!
    [/quote]

Easy-peazy!
    [/quote]

I've done it before but it wouldn't let me do it this time?

Perhaps I posted something someone didn't like, all the same there is a BIG RED BOX that says I am not allowed to post links?
    Apparently I have to be around longer? Done it before? Have I been moderated? It's a conspiracy? Like all the aliens here that aren't here? New update? Aliens come down and probe everyone not just homer? Did that happen or were those memories placed there? It's another conspiracy? Where's my tin foil hat?
  • Willy9292
    1450 posts Member

It's still a response!

Easy-peazy!

I've done it before but it wouldn't let me do it this time?

Perhaps I posted something someone didn't like, all the same there is a BIG RED BOX that says I am not allowed to post links?
    Apparently I have to be around longer? Done it before? Have I been moderated? It's a conspiracy? Like all the aliens here that aren't here? New update? Aliens come down and probe everyone not just homer? Did that happen or were those memories placed there? It's another conspiracy? Where's my tin foil hat?

You are a new member by your status. There is a great thread that explains what new members can and can not do. Your conspiracy is simply the rules.

This is a quote from there
    Being a "new member" has certain disadvantages.
    1.New members can't post or upload images.
    2.New members cannot post links or use formatting /BBcode (italics, bold, etc).
    3.New members can not add signatures.
    4.New members can not have a profile picture.
    5.New members can not react to posts.
    6.New members can not direct message people

Oh and in case you were wondering why your status is new member - its the 87 spam flags on your posts.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • KLmaker
    323 posts Member
    The alien conspiracy thing was just a joke making light of it, but thanks for the info all the same.
  • bluntcard
    3582 posts Member
    I'm enjoying this little morsel of an event. I'll take what ever you can give me EA. Just keep it going, thanks :)
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Arnie5065
    4 posts New member
    Disappointed
  • Adding my agreement. I love this game.
  • I started playing the night the game was announced at the end of Tree House of Horrors. I've got a couple hundred dollars (USD) invested BUT I'm done spending my hard earned money on this game. When I got "the glitch" with no real solution that was the turning point for me. I'll keep playing, though not with the same vigor and excitement. Now this is just something I do when I'm bored or have a minute or two to waste. I would love to see TSTO continue, but even more, I'd love to have my game fixed.
  • czipotteszti
    127 posts Member
    edited May 28
    I am seriously considering deleting the game from my phone. It takes up too much space and lately I have been very disappointed with the lack of events and care from EA. Boredom is the word that comes to mind. I have started not to enjoy my game. I spend 5 minutes each evening tapping the Sky Finger and collecting all jobs, than finding Maggie and assigning new jobs. I couldn't care less for this MOM event (or whatever the name is). I got like the first three prizes and I don't even care.

I made it through 201 levels, 2 major bugs fixed individually by resetting my town. I had to rebuild once from scratch and once from a couple levels back. I did it, because I wanted it. I spent money on it. Now I got to a point where I want all my money back in my hand and I regret ever spending it. Because my love and passion for the game just went out the window basically from one day to another - just how EA stopped to care and put work into events.

I need my storage space for my fitness app that I deleted back then to keep TSTO. I need the messaging app I deleted because I have a friend that I can only keep in touch with on there. I also need Adobe Reader really bad to be able to open work email attachments.
    I remember the times when I didn't give a %*#& about work emails - I loves TSTO so much I said who cares about the chief's emails, right???
    Not now. I started care more about work attachments than TSTO. It has become a burden. It pulls me down. It's sad. It has died, it is no longer fun. It keeps my phone from working because it's massive (1,5GB). I have to delete stuff from the storage like 3x a day and I don't feel like it's worth it.

I spent 4 years with this game and I didn't give up when I had the excuse. But EA giving up on me is just pushing me over the edge. The game feels abandoned, empty, no longer cared for. And I can't stand it.

I may buy a tablet in the future and install TSTO there and maybe keep playing, but it is a long-term plan, as right now I am broke a f.

So good luck to you all, I will check the forum from time to time to see what's up.

• Castiel19x
    3858 posts Member
    I am seriously considering deleting the game from my phone. It takes up too much space and lately I have been very disappointed with the lack of events and care from EA. Boredom is the word that comes to mind. I have started not to enjoy my game. I spend 5 minutes each evening tapping the Sky Finger and collecting all jobs, than finding Maggie and assigning new jobs. I couldn't care less for this MOM event (or whatever the name is). I got like the first three prizes and I don't even care.

I made it through 201 levels, 2 major bugs fixed individually by resetting my town. I had to rebuild once from scratch and once from a couple levels back. I did it, because I wanted it. I spent money on it. Now I got to a point where I want all my money back in my hand and I regret ever spending it. Because my love and passion for the game just went out the window basically from one day to another - just how EA stopped to care and put work into events.

I need my storage space for my fitness app that I deleted back then to keep TSTO. I need the messaging app I deleted because I have a friend that I can only keep in touch with on there. I also need Adobe Reader really bad to be able to open work email attachments.
    I remember the times when I didn't give a %*#& about work emails - I loves TSTO so much I said who cares about the chief's emails, right???
    Not now. I started care more about work attachments than TSTO. It has become a burden. It pulls me down. It's sad. It has died, it is no longer fun. It keeps my phone from working because it's massive (1,5GB). I have to delete stuff from the storage like 3x a day and I don't feel like it's worth it.

I spent 4 years with this game and I didn't give up when I had the excuse. But EA giving up on me is just pushing me over the edge. The game feels abandoned, empty, no longer cared for. And I can't stand it.

I may buy a tablet in the future and install TSTO there and maybe keep playing, but it is a long-term plan, as right now I am broke a f.

So good luck to you all, I will check the forum from time to time to see what's up.

Goodbye. :)
    Nuking is always the answer
  • I am seriously considering deleting the game from my phone. It takes up too much space and lately I have been very disappointed with the lack of events and care from EA. Boredom is the word that comes to mind. I have started not to enjoy my game. I spend 5 minutes each evening tapping the Sky Finger and collecting all jobs, than finding Maggie and assigning new jobs. I couldn't care less for this MOM event (or whatever the name is). I got like the first three prizes and I don't even care.

Well, seems there's a new event hitting tomorrow, according to Facebook Tapped Out page and looks like a major (or at least a multi), but frankly, it sounds like you just might be better off without the game. Good luck to you.