EA Forums - Banner

so we're litterally getting this as Game of Games?

Replies

• 4junk3000 wrote: »
    glennsoe wrote: »
    And most of us have to delete half our phones to download it...😤

Before you go deleting apps or pics...

.... Last time i couldn't download the update, i tried deleting/uninstalling many things, but it didn't seem to help. THEN i went to settings/storage/cache, and cleared the cache for all apps. This freed up several gigs! Chrome was saving like 6gb itself. The download finished with no problems after this cache flush. Try it if you haven't!

I did this a couple of months ago and cleared up 5gb from Chrome. Was amazed at how much data it was hoarding.
  • If it's a game of thrones event they won't have any of those characters to give us so i'd expect all the many castles to be trotted out and yes the long absent clones stuff, definitely the ice monster who eats ribs for 24hrs since he already looks like the Night King, with new skins whose plotlines poke fun at GoT. The Ellen gameshow would be more fun, but that's just a coincidence of naming, Nintendo. It's not to be.
    It'd be funny if the Simpsons give us a better Thrones event than the TV show finale provided.

I think is more related with the Ellen gameshow because is a Flanders family reunion. Either way if it is GoT related or Ellen's game it will be fun.
  • 1MikeyM
    301 posts Member
    GrowlyOne wrote: »
    Oh, please people. Deadlines are deadlines, even in show business. Time is money, and contracts are contracts. It was a funny statement. Made us laugh. Tied in with Matt Selman making the original announcement more content was coming. But it's sure as shoot not the truth for the delays. I personally don't care though - bring me the content!!!

It's kind of like when your pilot tells you they're just waiting for someone to check the small leak from the coffee maker in the galley. It's almost certainly nothing, but we just need to be 100% sure before we go. Yeah....that's not actually it.

Coffee is vital
  • OhHappyJays
    1628 posts Member
    Also, the post made reference to a Flanders family reunion, so we'll probably see a few of the Flanders from the Leftorium Announcement Barbecue from "When Flanders Failed".
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    Is this coming today?
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    Is this out today
  • Castiel19x
    4224 posts Member
    cool2006 wrote: »
    Is this out today

Doesn't look like so probably next week.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • OhHappyJays
    1628 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Is this out today

I sure hope so. This game desperately needs a major event to happen ASAP.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • cool2006
    776 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Is this out today

thanks

• no not yet
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • simpsonare
    2244 posts Member
    edited May 2019
    I was getting distant with this game for sure. I seen their post the other evening and went and completed the update within last night to this morning. Seeing them actually say "hey, we are making a effort" got me interested. Otherwise I probably would of never have did the Springfield moms update. Sounds like the update coming is a game of thrones reference. I've never watched GoT but believe there may be some things I could use. I really need to design! Been so busy with nothing lol.
    Post edited by simpsonare on
  • 4junk3000 wrote: »
    and now even facebook people get infos before us nda people NICE thanks @ea

The fb comment seemed to suggest they were waiting on Simpson big-wigs to submit needed storylines. I'm assuming you can't rush those people, nor even suggest that they are the cause for production delays. But seems like a legit reason for lack of content.

Hopefully we will get back into tapping that's "life ruiningly fun!"

Yay!!

They must be extremely busy at the moment with both the TV Series and the TBA new console game as well as Tapped Out. It's great that they're still writing for Tapped Out despite their schedules being so packed.
  • This is good. I like this. 😎
  • I like it too ! Another event and their are more or less admitting that we were left without update because of writters missing deadlines ? Anyhow, I appreciate the feedback and the information, thanks EA :)
  • bluntcard
    3798 posts Member
    Maybe we'll get Bush senior for the 4th this year.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6269 posts Moderator
    edited May 2019
    bluntcard wrote: »

That would be fantastic. I’ve been wanting him in the game since Lincoln first showed up in 2013. And I’ve been asking for him every year since then.
  • x1vPFaB.gif     
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    This is very encouraging news. As long as it is definitely coming then I'm happy to wait. This is the first time I've gone more than a day without playing since 2012 so I don't mind the break.
  • bluntcard wrote: »

That would be so funny.
  • Meh!.
    You just had to look didn't ya!...