EA Forums - Banner

Would you like old events?

Prev13
bluntcard
3611 posts Member
I would really love if EA made all past events downloadable at all times. I don't see why this isn't an option. It would be a great way for EA to make donut money from past content and I would love to enjoy the first Christmas and Halloween events I missed.

The only issue I foresee is the community aspect of some events. Maybe that could be changed.
Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Replies

• bluntcard
    3611 posts Member
    I guess not. Well, I would. :)
  • I'd like to play the Stonecutters event. And I'd love to repeat the event when aliens jumped on peoples'heads. And one of the events with the funny theaves. I like the way they sneek.
  • Castiel19x
    3965 posts Member
    I'd like to see Whacking day again.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I wouldn't be surprised if they do this. It would help keep the game flowing whilst they prepare new content.
  • I would like to play the one where you visit random towns. Clash of the Clones?
  • BlauMuj
    141 posts Member
    I'd really like to get Sideshow Bob, so yes!
  • Terwellingers 2 and Clash of Clones 2
  • johncolombo
    11058 posts Senior Moderator
    I want to play Halloween 2012. The only event I have missed. I'd also be on board for the ability to replay any event that I want. :)
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • They should do like a swap meet event where you just earn old event items, and or new items (for those who have the old items) while returning old premium items.... For premium currency.

I want to say earn crafting currency to make old items.....but a previous Halloween event which returned HUGE amounts of old items was heavily criticized.

However this event would be centering around returning items, and old events not new ones (as the aforementioned Halloween event failed to realize).
  • KLmaker
    398 posts Member
    I would like to see Moe's Ark again.
    I liked the habitats, but cost expensive event currency.
  • I would like to see an updated list of characters for the Zombie Sandwich animation. Anytime I have a 1 hour task to fill up, I always use that one for every character I can...
  • adruralo
    3277 posts Member
    I missed the whole 2015 when I took a break, love to do those events that year.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • bluntcard
    3611 posts Member
    I think I have almost everything, I just want to experience the first TSTO Christmas and Halloween. I'd love to play the ghost Halloween event again, too.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6161 posts Moderator
    I want sequels to some of the old events with new quests, characters, buildings, skins & decorations.

Superheroes 5, Stonecutters 2, Destination Springfield 2, Whacking Day 2 & a proper Flying Hellfish event
  • KLmaker
    398 posts Member
    I think all these were before my time.
    I was thinking of a medieval/knight event, to make it different, don't know if it's been done before.
  • I want sequels to some of the old events with new quests, characters, buildings, skins & decorations.

Superheroes 5, Stonecutters 2, Destination Springfield 2, Whacking Day 2 & a proper Flying Hellfish event

I never got to do Stonecutters or Whacking Day the first go round. I'm down for all of this.
  • I want sequels to some of the old events with new quests, characters, buildings, skins & decorations.

Superheroes 5 seems inevitable. Has Spider-Pig been released yet?
  • OhHappyJays
    1593 posts Member
    I liked the Mini Event Redux they did, I think it was middle of last year?

Where they gave players who hadn't played those events before, an opportunity to experience themselves firsthand.

I believe they were; Deep Space Homer, Homer's Chilliad, and Rommelwood Academy.

I would like to see this a second time with events like Whacking Day and Crook and Ladder (with some possible circumvention of the Friend Actions).
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • replaying old can't be done cause of how they worked with friends and such. and having the server run several events for several people with the configuration how it is and such it d be impossible. but sequels ? sure
  • Willy9292
    1472 posts Member
    I want sequels to some of the old events with new quests, characters, buildings, skins & decorations.

Superheroes 5 seems inevitable. Has Spider-Pig been released yet?

"Plopper also known as Spider Pig is a limited-time premium character released on February 18, 2015 as part of the Superheroes 2015 Event. He is unlocked upon completion of the Crap Silo.

He was re-released together with the Crap Silo on June 28, 2016, during Issue 2 of the Superheroes 2016 Event."
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.