EA Forums - Banner

SIDESHOW BOB: Flaw and Order walkthrough and tips.

Replies

• I've been playing a year, am at level 939+++, am on Android, and have never seen SSB

That's the situation I was in, so I think, unfortunately, it's time you started calling Customer Support. Good luck! Please keep us posted.

It's almost as if posting this caused him to appear. It had been six months at least since I maxed out my level and finished all the tasks and then suddenly two days ago he appeared. I finished the first part but he hasn't triggered the second. I wonder if they changed something with the Moe's Ark update.

Hopefully the second part triggers for you soon! I think you have to wait 24 hours between parts, no matter what.
  • I've been playing a year, am at level 939+++, am on Android, and have never seen SSB

That's the situation I was in, so I think, unfortunately, it's time you started calling Customer Support. Good luck! Please keep us posted.

It's almost as if posting this caused him to appear. It had been six months at least since I maxed out my level and finished all the tasks and then suddenly two days ago he appeared. I finished the first part but he hasn't triggered the second. I wonder if they changed something with the Moe's Ark update.
    you have to wait 24 hours for pt2 to begin, same with pt3

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • The second part triggered for me over a week ago, but Bob has never appeared even once. After part 1, he appeared once immediately. I feel like even though it triggered, something is wrong.
    GrowlyOne wrote: »
    The second part triggered for me over a week ago, but Bob has never appeared even once. After part 1, he appeared once immediately. I feel like even though it triggered, something is wrong.
    So you still have the quest in your task book? Go to Other Springfield and tap on him there to finish the quest. You have to be quick to find him where ever he appears.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    The second part triggered for me over a week ago, but Bob has never appeared even once. After part 1, he appeared once immediately. I feel like even though it triggered, something is wrong.
    So you still have the quest in your task book? Go to Other Springfield and tap on him there to finish the quest. You have to be quick to find him where ever he appears.

He is simply not appearing. I have been trying that everyday. Also, there is no "Do it" button in the task (not sure if there normally is with this one). It just says 0/3. I have tons of new low level neighbours who don't have him as a character and I check OS constantly, especially by Squidport and nothing. If memory recalls, the first "catch" is normally pretty immediate when he's "spotted". Nada.
  • GrowlyOne wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »

He is simply not appearing. I have been trying that everyday. Also, there is no "Do it" button in the task (not sure if there normally is with this one). It just says 0/3. I have tons of new low level neighbours who don't have him as a character and I check OS constantly, especially by Squidport and nothing. If memory recalls, the first "catch" is normally pretty immediate when he's "spotted". Nada.
    What level are you? SSB changes where he appears in OS depending on your level / OS level. Read the first 3 posts in this thread for further information.
    4zrnltknu3wz.png
    fvu5eh39y7ir.png

• GrowlyOne wrote: »

You just have to go to Other Springfield and click on it. If OS is on level 30, SSB appears by Sprawl-Mart. When you return, the task will be 1/3. Rinse and repeat
  • I dont have sideshow bob im android
  • > @GoldenWindHomer said:
    > I dont have sideshow bob im android

Same I'm on android too and all EA could tell me was to keep re-loading my town and that he randomly shows up. I'd love a work around if there is one.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6292 posts Moderator
    Man, I remember the days in the beginning when Sideshow Bob was only a NPC that showed up in springfields and you could tap him 3 times to help your or your neighbors vandalism. I remember hoping that they would add him as a playable character and then one day they did. Now if only they can do the same for Gil
  • I dont have sideshow bob im android

Same here. Amazon Fire device. Level 939, finished all the level 60 quests. Only low level thing I have left is the Giant Redwood & Burns Money Mountain. Flaw & Order hasn't even triggered. Been playing my B game since Feb. Not that I really need him, just frustrating that it hasn't triggered.
  • I have been playing my new town since last June and Bob has never popped up in my town.
  • Been playing my B town for 3 months now. Lvl 939, all lvl 60 quests done. Flaw and Order triggered but no Bob. He finally showed after a few weeks, and then it was a good month or so before I got him a second time. Been several weeks and still waiting for the third. The delay is completely unreasonable so it's definitely something wonky. None of the tips and tricks seem to make him appear.
  • johncolombo
    11464 posts Senior Moderator
    I just hit level 33 in a small town I've being playing more than my main 2 towns as of late. Flaw and order part one has just triggered and I caught Bob once. Waiting to see if it progresses.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Good Grief!! I read all a that and I got...a headache. I think I might have picked up on something, but I guess I'll have ta wait and see...and I'm LvL 513!! Sheesh!
  • Cisquester
    4 posts New member
    I’m on level 108 and the iOS trick worked for me! I made sure no one had any tasks in their task bar. Then I pulled down on my screen to make the message bar appear on my iPad a few times. Slid up on the message bar to return to Tapped out. Then went to other Springfield found SSB, tapped him. I returned to my Springfield and Flaw and Order started. Thank you guys for the help!
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    Cisquester wrote: »
    I’m on level 108 and the iOS trick worked for me! I made sure no one had any tasks in their task bar. Then I pulled down on my screen to make the message bar appear on my iPad a few times. Slid up on the message bar to return to Tapped out. Then went to other Springfield found SSB, tapped him. I returned to my Springfield and Flaw and Order started. Thank you guys for the help!
    Glad to hear it worked for you too :)
  • johncolombo
    edited June 2019
    this trick worked for me too on triggering part 2 of flaw and order. I had already had flaw and order part one trigger on it's own at level 32 or 33. . My tiny town is at level 38. Now how do I trigger part 3? I tapped Bob in my town and twice in other Springfield Cause you need to catch him 3 times.
  • johncolombo
    I've been playing a year, am at level 939+++, am on Android, and have never seen SSB

you have to wait 24 hours for pt2 to begin, same with pt3

ahhh just saw this. Will try that trick again tomorrow to see if part 3 starts.
  • Muhsterino
    4499 posts Member
    @johncolombo One of my posts from the first page:
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    It may be that you have to wait 24 hours to be able to trigger the next part of the quest line.
    I tried many times to get the quest to trigger within 24 hours, but it wouldn’t do so. I am assuming there is a waiting period of 24 hours before it can be triggered again. Congrats on triggering part 2 using this tip :)