EA Forums - Banner

In game update or store update

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6159 posts Moderator
    empathy77 wrote: »
    when was the last time we had an App Store update?

giphy.gif

84.gif
  • D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Castiel19x
    3958 posts Member
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

Please be Hit and run 2. :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

That would be awesome
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    With the comment they gave “game of games”, I would assume it would be App Store update.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

I really hope it is. That would be an essential game for my Switch.
  • bluntcard
    3611 posts Member
    Game of games doesn’t sound very summery. I want the pool mobile! Summer fun! Meh.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6159 posts Moderator
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Game of games doesn’t sound very summery. I want the pool mobile! Summer fun! Meh.

We also need Pool Sharks & the Pool Sharks Salesman

Pool_Sharks.png
    Pool_Sharks_salesman.png

• Muhsterino wrote: »
    Simpsplay wrote: »
    What is E3? ❓
    Electronic Entertainment Expo

Thanks. 🙋‍♀️🙂
  • cjryder625 wrote: »
    keep growing my donuts then. Up to 2000 now. Never had so many spare donuts in my life :)

The Yearbook wiped me out, but with so little new donut-content since then, I'm back up past 5000 donuts - with no farming or anything. Just accrue naturally!
  • I have over 6200 donuts because of the lack of new content , though I've spent a lot on the YB with good XP rewards and I bought the new content in the real moms mini update....a long way from this time last year when I struggled to accumulate 600 donuts :)
  • jbw431
    55 posts Member

Pool_Sharks.png
    Pool_Sharks_salesman.png

And Just Stamp The Ticket Guy!
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6159 posts Moderator
    jbw431 wrote: »

Oh for sure. He needs to be added ASAP
  • I wonder if the game could be getting an overhaul. Like revamping the inventory system, being able to sell things we have hundreds of, a night mode, maybe weather, connectivity issues and major bug fixes of course, and other things I know I’m currently forgetting. I honestly doubt this would happen but it’s nice to speculate a little.🤷🏻‍♂️
  • jbw431 wrote: »

Pool_Sharks.png
    Pool_Sharks_salesman.png

He'd be a good one for Christmas.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

I've seen speculation about it maybe being all the previous games in one game, remastered for the current generation consoles...

But it seems like an entire new game instead.

• efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 7
    The timing is right for something on Tuesday to happy, but my gut says it's a mini event for Father's Day coming next then the summer event the week after. They have had several weeks getting the media know that they are at E3, I don't think they are making a TSTO announcement there. They are likely announcing remastered old games or a whole new one. Remastered is all the rage, especially if they fix errors in the old games.
  • Castiel19x
    3958 posts Member
    efin98 wrote: »
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

I've seen speculation about it maybe being all the previous games in one game, remastered for the current generation consoles...

One can dream. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I’m hoping there is some serious new content - there has been a lot of time to develop new content and work up decent story lines.

I guess players lower than level 939 have had plenty of stuff to be working through the last couple of months but, I’m sure like those of you like myself who have been long time 939’ers, I have more donuts, land and IGC than I ever have or know what to do with. Some new special items like the escalator to nowhere , or new items beyond Rock and a Hard place on Cecil’s development tasks would be welcomed!

I thought the yearbook was cool but I finished it pretty quickly, and recycling some content is cool for those things you missed but I need something new to do - I’ve been patient - I’m still being patient.... but if the next event drops next week and is another 4 part track over 2-3 weeks with a small amount of new stuff and a couple of new premium items and the rest recycled; I’ll be really disappointed.
  • efin98 wrote: »
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

I don't see them remastering every Simpsons game into one collection. That would be a massive game. More likely they'd either remaster one, release a sequel or make an entirely new Simpsons game.