EA Forums - Banner

In game update or store update

13Next

Replies

• efin98 wrote: »
    The timing is right for something on Tuesday to happy, but my gut says it's a mini event for Father's Day coming next then the summer event the week after. They have had several weeks getting the media know that they are at E3, I don't think they are making a TSTO announcement there. They are likely announcing remastered old games or a whole new one. Remastered is all the rage, especially if they fix errors in the old games.

It could be a tie-in event for the new videogame announcement. Maybe we get some items from the untitled videogame in Tapped Out?
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    efin98 wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

Please be Hit and run 2. :D

I've seen speculation about it maybe being all the previous games in one game, remastered for the current generation consoles...

But it seems like an entire new game instead.
    I don't see them remastering every Simpsons game into one collection. That would be a massive game. More likely they'd either remaster one, release a sequel or make an entirely new Simpsons game.

It's not as big as you'd think since the earlier games had less graphics, less sound, less taxation on the processors...it would be impossible on the XB0X 360 but not for the XBox 1 and PS4. It's actually been done a lot, there are complications with up to 50 games on them including many from different generations of consoles up to XBox 360 and PS3- the last consoles that The Simpsons came out on.
  • bluntcard
    3608 posts Member
    Is TSTO dead? I'll start a thread. Just kidding, hi everyone.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

I've seen speculation about it maybe being all the previous games in one game, remastered for the current generation consoles...

I don't see them remastering every Simpsons game into one collection. That would be a massive game. More likely they'd either remaster one, release a sequel or make an entirely new Simpsons game.

It's not as big as you'd think since the earlier games had less graphics, less sound, less taxation on the processors...it would be impossible on the XB0X 360 but not for the XBox 1 and PS4. It's actually been done a lot, there are complications with up to 50 games on them including many from different generations of consoles up to XBox 360 and PS3- the last consoles that The Simpsons came out on.

Maybe the older games, but they're never going to fit Hit & Run, Road Rage and The Simpsons Game onto one disc or cartridge. It's not going to happen - especially when they could make more money out of remastering them on separate releases.
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

Maybe the older games, but they're never going to fit Hit & Run, Road Rage and The Simpsons Game onto one disc or cartridge. It's not going to happen - especially when they could make more money out of remastering them on separate releases.

While I agree it probably won’t happen, it’s definitely not impossible. PS4 has the Kingdom Hearts collection, with 6 of those games (and they’re massive games) all one one disc. For switch cartridge you’re probably right though. But yeah, I suspect it’ll be a new game anyway.
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

While I agree it probably won’t happen, it’s definitely not impossible. PS4 has the Kingdom Hearts collection, with 6 of those games (and they’re massive games) all one one disc. For switch cartridge you’re probably right though. But yeah, I suspect it’ll be a new game anyway.

I actually think a Simpsons kart racer would be really cool. The show is wacky enough for it to work.
  • Simpsons super soap box Mario racer cart street bros red bull.
  • bluntcard
    3608 posts Member
    The question is becoming...will there ever be another update?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
    D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

D7VzJZmX4AIXU3N.jpg
    Tick tick tick.....

I actually think a Simpsons kart racer would be really cool. The show is wacky enough for it to work.

All this speculation - the true announcement should be the western themed Springfield game:

Red Ned Redemption.

• All this speculation - the true announcement should be the western themed Springfield game:

Red Ned Redemption.

:D :D :D :D :D