EA Forums - Banner

BORING

This game needs the long awaited update this week,I'm really getting bored of this game now, if there's no update this week im quitting. I'm a day one player, I have over 8000 donuts, 2billion+ cash and nearly a 2000% bonus. It's more like a chore than a game lately

Replies

• simpsonare
    2359 posts Member
    Meh, there are other games
  • bluntcard
    4015 posts Member
    Sounds like you're stocked up. Why not just step away until an update hits?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • They should definitely release it this week. It's about the right time for a Summer update.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • You've given up on that Easter update then?
  • Yeah, I stopped playing a few weeks ago. It was just redundant playing the same things over again everyday with no event. I'll come back when the next event happens.
  • So you claim there is nothing to do on the game, but somehow the game is a chore?!
  • So you claim there is nothing to do on the game, but somehow the game is a chore?!

I didn't say there was nothing to do?!?! There is things to try for ie personal targets, trying to max out cash etc I'm implying that this no longer feels like a game
  • Would be good if they did the Yearbook 2.0 while we are waiting - I’ve still got a bunch of characters, NPC’s and skins to collect that I’ve missed over the years and a ton of donuts to spend on them.
  • You've given up on that Easter update then?

Well when we finally got an update they skipped Easter and gave us American Mother's Day. I don't know why they just completely missed out Easter.
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    You've given up on that Easter update then?
    It's June 10th. lol.....Pretty sure Easter isn't in the Summer. Unless EA changes the rules about when Holidays hit....
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • FYI, LPN just posted this on Discord not long ago:

LPNintendoITAToday at 9:00 PM [Central]
    guys we have confirmation the event is coming.they 're just busy with the new stuff for e3 atm
    LPNintendoITAToday at 9:01 PM
    we can't share more as you know but stay assured it's coming
    and no. no pkg yet
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    Would you like a cookie? I doubt anybody cares you would leave.

guys we have confirmation the event is coming.they 're just busy with the new stuff for e3 atm
    and no. no pkg yet

Thanks @LPN
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • Here's the thing. I don't give a flying fig about E3, and EA is a proper business, so they should have known E3 was coming and put together something to keep us busy during this time - even a SH3 or similar event would have done. These aren't your friends that you just say: "Oh well, of course I understand you're a bit busy at the mo." We got the FB notice two weeks ago now and respectfully, I don't care what they shared with LPN that can't be shared with us. Even those of us (like me) who totally believe new content is coming are starting to not care anyway. There is a bond that has been lost with their players and frankly, if something doesn't drop/start today or tomorrow, I'm going to be really angry. And it doesn't look like something will. I'll still play it EA, but I'm damn sure not going to give you any money to do so, and I used to be a willing premium player. Sadly, EA doesn't seem to realize that they've done permanent damage here, even amongst those who don't quit the game.

and no. no pkg yet

'New stuff for E3'

So we must be getting something more than Arcade Archives: The Simpsons Arcade (as some have suggested) announced then...