EA Forums - Banner

Golden Goose Realty glitch

Good afternoon folks. I just did a full clear of my Springfield with the Sky Finger monument and afterwards when I went to unlock a new square of land it said that I didn't have any free land tokens. My Gold Goose Realty was cleared with the Sky Finger however it didn't register the free land token, and the countdown has reset and is showing at a little less than 12 hours left.

Has anyone else encountered this issue or have any suggestions on what I should do?

Thanks.

Replies

• I'm having this issue as well when ever I use Sky Finger. Best thing to do is to collect the token before using the monument until they fixed it.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • it has been reported before, it’s a glitch
    some have reported storing the finger but it didn’t get tokens to start
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Muhsterino
    4025 posts Member
    edited March 16
    Recent issues noted by players in this thread since getting the Sky Finger:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/241402/money-for-most-all-buildings-not-showing/p1
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/241787/brown-house-krusty-burger-and-purple-house-already-reset-on-log-in#latest
    There was a recent store update, the current version is 4.37.6. I always clear the land token before using the sky finger.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Thank you for the input folks, I really appreciate it!
  • I was wondering why I was short a token, thanks
  • What exactly is the sky finger monument supposed to do ??
  • What exactly is the sky finger monument supposed to do ??
    clears all in game cash (igc) buildings that are ready to be tapped at one time every 24 hours

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Thanks
  • Had no idea this was a thing. I've only used shy finger a couple times and it's on the other side of my SF from GGR. I don't keep track of my land tokens, but I guess I've lost a couple by now.

Irritating.
  • I love getting my 2 free pieces of land a day 😆😆😆😆😆
  • Doughal
    201 posts Member
    Seems to have been fixed. I get my token after using the Skyfinger monument.
  • I was kind of hoping it wouldn't be fixed, so when I get to the last land tile I don't have the GG revert to cash rather than tokens. I don't know if it has been confirmed that GG would revert back to tokens at the release of any new land.
  • How/where do you look to see how many land tokens you have?
  • Willy9292
    1424 posts Member
    How/where do you look to see how many land tokens you have?

click on a piece of un-owned land as if you were buying it. Popup will ask if you want to use cash, if its possible, and will display the current number you have.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • jcJam
    3 posts New member
    i got the "Golden Goose Realty" in January and keep it store
    a few day ago i was going to put it on the game at it was no there
    don't know what happen you and i been trying to reach someone to help me get it back
    was a problem with getting the item, have no problem to pay donuts again for it

i been trying to reach the support team, and after a week a guy told me that he report the issue but i ale ondee to post it on the forum.

please help
  • jcJam wrote: »
    i got the "Golden Goose Realty" in January and keep it store
    a few day ago i was going to put it on the game at it was no there

That's a worry. I was going to store GGR when I got down to one land tile left unpurchased, just in case the building doesn't revert back to tiles from IGC on the release of additional land.
  • @jcJam Make sure to check your entire uncategorized inventory, not just buildings. When you open inventory, just start scrolling through everything It usually goes A-Z and then starts over again.
  • jcJam
    3 posts New member
    > @EllieGuseman said:
    > @jcJam Make sure to check your entire uncategorized inventory, not just buildings. When you open inventory, just start scrolling through everything It usually goes A-Z and then starts over again.

Already check a lot of times, and is not there :(
  • OhHappyJays
    1553 posts Member
    How the full Inventory list goes, I believe it goes like this;

1) Buildings (in Alphabetical order, not by clear time)
    2) Decorations (mix of unique and multiple; however, I believe all these decorations are unsellable)
    3) Sellable Decorations (stackable)
    4) Characters (Alphabetical order, mix of NPCs and cash-earning)

That's off the top of my head, so it's not 100 percent accurate, but a very good estimation.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • jcJam
    3 posts New member
    is not there, have to wait until support help me