EA Forums - Banner

event update on server

Replies

  • bluntcard
    3608 posts Member
    I hope there are castles because I only have a variety of about ten so far.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Woo hoooo! Thanks for the heads up @LPNintendoITA 👍🏻
  • About 6:30 PDT...no iOS update ;-(
  • jaythecanadian
    607 posts Member
    edited June 12
    Don't forget about Amazon Kindle Fire....as someone on the Discord said the update was up on Amazon about 40 mins ago. iOS update would be next. I imagine within 30 mins to an hour is my guess.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • johncolombo
    11051 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 12
    Is this about zombies? Looks like they are fighting zombies.
    Edit: I have the notes. Will look. :D
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • guys it's not live till tomorrow anyway don't worry iOS users
  • glennsoe
    168 posts Member
    Why do I have 2 apps with 2 different logo's for TSTO after the update??
  • Super psyched for a major TSTO event again! I can't wait for tomorrow!
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • leepierce27
    310 posts Member
    edited June 12
    As grateful as I am for a new event it looks like a repackaging of some of their lackluster updates. Angelica Button? Castles?
  • jukan00
    2312 posts Member
    Probably will be some fortnite parody.
  • jukan00 wrote: »
    Probably will be some fortnite parody.

    I think they did say in the E3 stream today that they put a fair amount of fortnite jokes/references it this update
  • About time we got something good!
  • jukan00 wrote: »
    Probably will be some fortnite parody.

    I think they did say in the E3 stream today that they put a fair amount of fortnite jokes/references it this update

    Ah, those Simpsons writers. Always on the button with the latest pop culture references.
  • I know absolutely nothing about Fortnite, nor do I want to. Looks like I will be skipping though the dialogue. :|
  • lilmamasa3 wrote: »
    I know absolutely nothing about Fortnite, nor do I want to. Looks like I will be skipping though the dialogue. :|

    Same. The items may find their way into an area of my amusement park though.
  • Downloaded it utterly pointless as it still does not cause the game to work on my phone.
  • Downloaded the update... now the wait for new content begins ... (located in Belgium, android on Samsung A7)
  • KLmaker
    381 posts Member
    Well an esports themed one it looks like so shoots down my speculation of a soccer themed event with the world cup being on fox this year.

    Why do people call it soccer, not only do I think it's a stupid name, but other than Soccer Aid, (Last week), the only time I heard it, it was on a magazine called that, but that was over 35 years ago.

    Incidentally, I hate football, don't watch it, don't play it, don't even watch England play, if they were any good they'd have won something by now.
  • Willy9292
    1469 posts Member
    KLmaker wrote: »
    Well an esports themed one it looks like so shoots down my speculation of a soccer themed event with the world cup being on fox this year.

    Why do people call it soccer, not only do I think it's a stupid name, but other than Soccer Aid, (Last week), the only time I heard it, it was on a magazine called that, but that was over 35 years ago.

    Incidentally, I hate football, don't watch it, don't play it, don't even watch England play, if they were any good they'd have won something by now.

    We call it soccer because that is the name of the game. Football is a totally separate game.

    ZEMWrxJ.jpg
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »
    Well an esports themed one it looks like so shoots down my speculation of a soccer themed event with the world cup being on fox this year.

    Why do people call it soccer, not only do I think it's a stupid name, but other than Soccer Aid, (Last week), the only time I heard it, it was on a magazine called that, but that was over 35 years ago.

    Incidentally, I hate football, don't watch it, don't play it, don't even watch England play, if they were any good they'd have won something by now.

    We call it soccer because that is the name of the game. Football is a totally separate game.

    ZEMWrxJ.jpg

    Sorry that is incorrect. It's only called soccer in the US or Canada. Everywhere else it's football. Only in the US is the oval-ball game called "football".
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!