EA Forums - Banner

Game of Games is LIVE

Prev13
And start the complaints in 5..4..3.. ;)
What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?

Replies

• let's hope not. its new content. looking forward to it
  • Doughal
    202 posts Member
    I'm just chuffed there's new content!
  • 250 for a character and only a 2% increase to XP is not worth it.

I bought it because I'm a horrible completionist and have over 10K in the Donut Reservoir, so I can manage.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • cjryder625
    1387 posts Member
    Looks like 4hr recycling again :# Please let there be more to it than this.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Does Burns Dragon pile of gold come with an XP boost?
  • BTW, just to keep the ball rolling, there's no new President for 4th of July, no Pride, and no Father's Day.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?

I bought it because I'm a horrible completionist and have over 10K in the Donut Reservoir, so I can manage.

how do you farm so many donuts?? that's awesome
  • ^by KEM farming or Rat Truck Farming
    Do not add me as a friend in the game as I rarely visit my friend towns anymore. Not adding friends anymore in game
  • Hmmm, I'm still waiting for an IOS update to show up.

I KEM farm, I have the Donut Factory and sometimes I farm using Bloodmobiles. I have a little over 1.5 billion in IGC.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • cjryder625
    1387 posts Member
    bjackshaNM wrote: »
    Hmmm, I'm still waiting for an IOS update to show up.

Have you tried refreshing the updates page? I had to do that before it showed up.

• Finally! Third restart, but the update if finally showing up. Thanks and happy tapping.
  • nmd6
    138 posts Member
    Is it just me or have I not progressed enough into the event yet but it seems like another mini event to me. Usually on a major event it has tabs indicating week 2 week 3 etc. they haven't appeared on mine yet. It that long since we had a major event that I forget wee details like that.
  • Lobes06
    38 posts Member
    Oh well, "the glitch" still not fixed. I'll keep dreaming.
  • cjryder625
    1387 posts Member
    Looks like it’s going to be multiple mini events again. What is the point of neighbours if we have no reason to visit? So boring.
  • Willy9292
    1424 posts Member
    nmd6 wrote: »
    Is it just me or have I not progressed enough into the event yet but it seems like another mini event to me. Usually on a major event it has tabs indicating week 2 week 3 etc. they haven't appeared on mine yet. It that long since we had a major event that I forget wee details like that.
    Covered in another thread. Its a series of three events.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • they could add the president later and avoid having it spoiled
  • ^by KEM farming or Rat Truck Farming
    250 for a character and only a 2% increase to XP is not worth it.

I KEM farm, I have the Donut Factory and sometimes I farm using Bloodmobiles. I have a little over 1.5 billion in IGC.

thanks guys. I must have missed the donut factory but have been doing the bloodmobiles and rat trucks. I'm just loading up on all of the year book material now. not sure which one though gives more xp as far as the bloodmobile or rat truck. didnt mean to derail this thread.
  • So I’m in California and no update in my App Store. Forced closed game. Restarted iPad and still nothing. Did my tapping but haven’t put anyone to work hoping that someone will have a suggestion. Weird thing is my tapped out app isn’t even in my App Store with all my other daily games.
  • BTW, just to keep the ball rolling, there's no new President for 4th of July, no Pride, and no Father's Day.

But will there still be an Easter update?! :p