EA Forums - Banner

How dare you, EA

13Next

Replies

• Willy9292
    1424 posts Member
    Doughal wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »
    @draco2tiam590 Battlefield 5 only sold 7M, that is small, for such a title you would expect it a lot higher.

@Dalekbuster523 It sounds like you wanted a Simpson's console game, I'm guessing?

We all did.

Speak for yourself. I couldn't give two hoots about a Simpsons console game.
    +1; why would I care they release a game for any systems I don't own?

Are you seriously saying you prefer an update to a mobile game over the Simpsons console game announcement we should have had?

Yes. That is EXACTLY what they are saying. There was no console game announced or hinted at. This is all something that you want. There are tons of us that do not own consoles, do not want console games and just don't care about these obsessive posts. When I post I speak for me. Alone. I would never be so presumptuous as to assume that I speak for everyone. We did NOT all want a console game.

I'm not trying to dump on you but its getting to the point that its stupid. Be the valued member of the forum that you are, but stop obsessing on this. At least here.
    Cheers Mate.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • ZennGlenn
    1654 posts Member
    🤪✨🤪
    CZ9RuJ7.jpg🤪✨🤪
  • Don't get me wrong i would love to see more console games new or remake, but i know better than to think EA would be interested in a product that would make so little money.
  • 74hands
    429 posts Member
    edited June 22
    Are you seriously saying you prefer an update to a mobile game over the Simpsons console game announcement we should have had?

That’s EXACTLY what I’m saying too. EXACTLY. Thanks for expressing it perfectly for everyone else but you.

Let me provide you with a subtle hint. 10 days and 4000 views after you started this thread, here’s how many people agree with you:

dthd1erwzsmp.jpeg

Precisely ZERO.

Take a hint already.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • I haven't been around in a long time, because playing TSTO game wasn't going so well, but i'm trying to play a little now, so to my friends, don't frett, I'm still playing, just not as much. Now for whatever this E3 stuff is about? I have no idea what's going on, but to be honest, I don't own a console, and probably never will, so I could care less. I'm just happy to be able to play this game, but having problems visiting friends. That said, now , we can all chill, and if there's some people that are heading elsewhere because they're mad, fine. We all live under a different umbrella, so, the ones that are leaving for (H E L L) and high water, be careful of the swinging doors,my hey bite.
  • 74hands wrote: »

That’s EXACTLY what I’m saying too. EXACTLY. Thanks for expressing it perfectly for everyone else but you.

Let me provide you with a subtle hint. 10 days and 4000 views after you started this thread, here’s how many people agree with you:

dthd1erwzsmp.jpeg

Precisely ZERO.

Take a hint already.

74hands
    Totally agree, as for Dalekbuster523, where does he or she get all the statistics from stating ALL players want a console game. It is sad that someone should spend any time posting these lies, I suppose it makes them feel good. Skimming through these forums over the past few months, about the Simpson game I feel sad for the doomers and gloomers claiming that EA is ending the game. After all it is a GAME.
  • KLmaker
    205 posts Member
    grumpygruf wrote: »
    74hands wrote: »

dthd1erwzsmp.jpeg

Precisely ZERO.

Take a hint already.

74hands
    Totally agree, as for Dalekbuster523, where does he or she get all the statistics from stating ALL players want a console game. It is sad that someone should spend any time posting these lies, I suppose it makes them feel good. Skimming through these forums over the past few months, about the Simpson game I feel sad for the doomers and gloomers claiming that EA is ending the game. After all it is a GAME.

I want a console game, Forza 4, but I will have to get an Xbox to play it and go everywhere in the Unimog, would love a real U5023 as well actually.
  • Doughal
    201 posts Member
    Doughal wrote: »
    KLmaker wrote: »
    @draco2tiam590 Battlefield 5 only sold 7M, that is small, for such a title you would expect it a lot higher.

@Dalekbuster523 It sounds like you wanted a Simpson's console game, I'm guessing?

We all did.

Speak for yourself. I couldn't give two hoots about a Simpsons console game.
    +1; why would I care they release a game for any systems I don't own?

Pretty much yeah. I got bored with Simpsons H&R pretty quickly when it was originally released and that was when I was a real gamer.

Now I have more important things to spend £40+ on in my life.
  • KLmaker wrote: »

We all did.

Please stop speaking for the forum as a whole. You wanted it. Not all of us.

• JJR2112
    345 posts Member
    The Valentine's trolling was actually kinda clever (and the Easter stuff successfully annoying). This one just makes me sad. But hey, 3 pages so far so who am I to argue with success. Back to my popcorn 😀
  • KLmaker
    205 posts Member
    edited June 26
    JJR2112 wrote: »
    The Valentine's trolling was actually kinda clever (and the Easter stuff successfully annoying). This one just makes me sad. But hey, 3 pages so far so who am I to argue with success. Back to my popcorn 😀

Nothing wrong with constructive criticism, gets everyone talking.
    Just to remind EA, we are still here and we still play.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on

• AJtheboss1 wrote: »
    Really? You’re gonna quit a Simpsons game because a Simpsons game wasn’t announced? Seems kinda counterintuitive, don’t ya think?
    As much as I’d love a Simpsons game for a console, I doubt they’d make it the way I’d want to play it, I.e. make it an open world RPG. That’s expensive to produce and I doubt there would be a big enough contingent of people who’d want to pay $60 for a Simpsons game given a lot of young people don’t even watch the show.
    The people who grew up with it will either have outgrown gaming or simply wouldn’t care much about the shows overtly woke themes which, like this game, make its way into a console game.

I’m an Old, and I’ve mostly quit the triple A mmos, but if there was an open world rpg Simpson’s, I would be throwing money at EA to play it. I haven’t watched the simpsons in forever, because I just don’t watch much tv, but I love the art style, and the writing in their games has always been clever. I would absolutely buy a console rpg

• 168sean168
    3033 posts Member
    I only had one console so far. Given free with my cable subscription. An Xbox classic. I only played with it a little while as the first person shooting game made me giddy. There are a few games that I have yet to open. Then the console broke and Microsoft announced no more support .

It was really a waste of my money to buy that few games because of the free console.

So I belong to the side that I want improvements to TSTO rather than a new console game.