EA Forums - Banner

Blocko Angelica DOESNT help for all 4 events

250 donuts for a meager XP bump and a character that helps for only 1 event when they originally advertised she would help for all 4 events? LOL nice move EA.

Replies

• I'm not sure how long you've been playing, but this kind of stunt happens during every major event in which each Act has a different Premium Character purchase to help speed up the grinding process.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I don't think it was advertised in the game, so never buy a character just to help with an event. Buy it because you want it.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6155 posts Moderator
    It was never advertised that Blocko Angelica Button would help out with all 4 parts. So if you got the Smell-Ya-L8tr skin for Nelson, he will only help out with Part 2. Same thing for the premium characters or skins they release for Parts 3 & 4
  • Mr. Dirt is the Premium character purchase for Act III, and most likely Stick Up Walrus for Act IV.
  • JJR2112
    353 posts Member
    Some of the people who are given advance info from EA were told that she WOULD help with all four acts so that was erroneously reported on a few sites. Disappointing but not a deal breaker for me.
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    Some of the people who are given advance info from EA were told that she WOULD help with all four acts so that was erroneously reported on a few sites. Disappointing but not a deal breaker for me.

So, whoever said that is the one at fault? I'm not sure how we'd get crossed wires or interpret information wrong.
  • giphy.gif

Seriously.
  • Does Sophie Krustofsky help collect event currency during this event in any of the parts? I saw she is part of the team, but does she collect currency?
  • Yes. Both parts so far.
  • She collects in all 4 acts.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too