EA Forums - Banner

The EA pagan gods have taken mercy on me... anyone else?

Jonalinn
1763 posts Member
It seems my bart screens have disappeared! (Knocks on wood). Are the others who were having trouble been rescued as well? Or is your game still crashing?
You got a great looking town~168sean... Checked out your town, WOW! ~daved

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3857 posts Member
    Every time I go on the game I get a Bart screen then have to wait 20 seconds and then I can get on.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • frosted1414
    1948 posts Member
    Haven't seen it in a while. Collecting my KEMs as fast as possible is ok again.
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Every time I go on the game I get a Bart screen then have to wait 20 seconds and then I can get on.

When my game first started clearing up, I was getting the same thing for about 10 days or so. Maybe yours will be the same? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you ;)
  • Jonalinn
    1763 posts Member
    Haven't seen it in a while. Collecting my KEMs as fast as possible is ok again.

Terrific! Glad to hear you're on the mend as well :relieved:
  • Mine still sometimes appears.
  • I placed 60 rat trap trucks in one shot yesterday and didn't have an incident. Seems fixed for me.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • Surfcitygal
    1145 posts Member
    I still get the retry screen every time I log in (which I do a lot maintaining five games), so annoying!
    I get further delayed having to enter my age at each login also, so depressing! :D
  • I often get the crash on login too, but it does work immediately on retry so it's only a little annoying.
  • Occasionally get the Bart screen at log in, but I haven't been thrown out of the game since the last update.
  • Like others have stated, I too get the Bart screen occasionally upon login, but it usually lets me in right after getting through it.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Still been occasionally getting the Bart screen at startup, but been able to play.
  • I get it sometimes and just close and restart the game, which logs me back in to play just fine.
  • johncolombo
    11005 posts Senior Moderator
    I get it a lot less
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • 1pillform
    1953 posts Member
    I haven't been able to get into the game since yesterday morning. So, can't even finish the event because of this. Although I guess it doesnt matter since I was so behind on it, I missed a most of the stuff from act 4. And today was the last day of the event anyway right?
    ~Always be Designing~