EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with Game of games event stuff...

Castiel19x
3902 posts Member
up and ready for your designs.
Nuking is always the answer

Replies

• ashpod22
    125 posts Member
    Just something simple 2mrq44syfza8.png
  • Starting out with a simple Blockoland up near my other amusement parks

rtrg1yccosn3.png
  • Castiel19x
    3902 posts Member
    This is the start of my E4:
    nvlDFZw.png?1
  • Started my E4 area, I'm saving the space behind the building for the displays from later in the event. @Castiel19x I hope you don't mind me stealing the addition of the Globex wings, really like the way they look together.

plmxgjlrhf7h.png
  • Castiel19x
    3902 posts Member
    edited June 16
    Started my E4 area, I'm saving the space behind the building for the displays from later in the event. @Castiel19x I hope you don't mind me stealing the addition of the Globex wings, really like the way they look together.

plmxgjlrhf7h.png

I don't mind. I do like your idea for the back of the building for those items coming later so I may borrow that idea. :)
  • Here's a simple Blockoland setup I did out behind my highway.

eZGwZIj.png
  • 1pillform
    1957 posts Member
    edited June 18
    I'm sorry I haven't posted in the showcase in so long. I've gotten into designing again as of late. Now that we finally have a real legit event again it's inspired me. And I am happy to show my Lego/blockoland design, if they give us more Lego type items in the future...this could be a great design masterpiece for sure...but it's a work in progress no doubt. :)
    tsto-Blockoland-Game-Of-Games.jpg
    For my Neibors, its in my TOP RIGHT corner of my city, the very top right dead end area, about south east of my newer Halloween area

PS. The E4 building, I didn't bother designing that, I felt though it belonged downtown of an area so I placed it around some place, I don't even remember where lol but it looks good where I played it regardless. Not a design but it seems to fit. It's a good "downtown city" building to keep.
    ~Always be Designing~
  • I'm mixing in some Clash of Clones decorations.

rjkthz.png
  • Castiel19x
    3902 posts Member
    Nothing special done with these designs.
    7KM6V2s.png?1
    skltdUW.png?1
  • @Castiel19x, really like your use of the Globex buildings so hope you don't mind that I stole that idea. Had no clue as what to do with the battle arena so just winging it for now.
    7f0nr9wv362u.png
    dutyw00qgtk3.png
  • torin8337
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2
    So far, the only design I have nearly finished is my E4 area and Blockoland but I'm waiting to see what Act 4 has to offer. I borrowed some items from others on here for my E4 area so I hope you all don't mind. o:)
    M9nqTxJ.jpg
    I'm still unsure on what to do with the Mapple HQ and the elf farm from Act 2 but I have the HQ next to Atlantis on tiles in the ocean.
  • Castiel19x
    3902 posts Member
    Here's my last E4 design and just need to add the new crowds and it'll be done.
    nElGLB3.png?1
  • Finished my E4 area.
    2ljhtdg3w4ak.png
  • ramrod130
    464 posts Member
    I needed some inspiration, you are all the best! It's a work in progress

v5x30nwcwzfj.jpg
  • torin8337
    92 posts Member
    edited July 10
    My E4 again and Conflict of Enemies area. It's a shame that there wasn't a permanent task at the stage but at least there were some 24 hour tasks at the event's buildings. Will probably post Blockoland soon.

umIvo6o.png

NFOQ9Os.png
    Post edited by torin8337 on
  • The rest of my designs from this event

l994d8gnvpgb.png
    v49ptodxiiyt.png
    8qdfyb82s87m.png
    7qpjt7k3gwph.png
    cjvge7r76agb.png
    t4qsoh9otk0z.png
  • torin8337
    92 posts Member
    edited July 16
    Probably my final design from the event because I don't really have a design for the Happy Little Elves Farm and my Mapple HQ is on the pier with fancy lamps, ornate railings and posts. I wish I could've got another Blocko Dragon to put on both sides of Blockoland since some of the event decorations (excluding the crowds) could've worked as multiples so I used the Flying Car on the other side. At least I can hope some day that the decorations can get bonuses added to them. I also tried to use my own golden blocko in Blockoland.

RrCKNO4.png
  • gchelf01
    239 posts Member
    edited September 13
    My work in progress but I’m not happy about it I couldn’t figure out a better wall to use an these gray ones are annoying to try am line up and I wanted use Krustyland tiles for the floor but hardly any decorations would go on it none of the crowds worked on it. Anyone got any ideas to help me make it look better

https://imgshare.io/images/2019/09/13/C930A93E-D80A-4818-B492-8DC46B47B0AF.png

I forget how to get the picture to show! Lol