EA Forums - Banner

We need to be able to buy land again!!!!

Prev13
It’s really ridiculous that we cannot buy land. They keep on releasing new missions, buildings and characters and we don’t have the land for it. They closed down Krustyland and I have 80 percent of those buildings in storage. I also have 30 percent of past challenges new buildings in there as well. As we speak I’m working on four challenges in the newest episode and the prize is a new building and I won’t have the land for those either. Meanwhile I keep winning $$$$$ and there is really nothing to buy with it. We need for the makers of this game to bring back the old way of acquiring land which was buying it. Please give us ouroption to buy land back. I am so utterly bummed by this.

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3892 posts Member
    Have you tried nuking ?
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Surfcitygal
    1151 posts Member
    Apparently you didn’t get the Golden Goose Realty when it was available. It makes a new land tile every 12 hours until all available land is obtained. Yes EA should release it again, and also the Little Lisa slurry factory which generates monorail blueprints every 4 hours.
  • ^Little Lisa's Recycling Factory came in the Yearbook or should have already been in your store under buildings.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Having started a B town a few months ago, I agree with this. Even if it's still for tokens, how do we have a multi/major event and no tokens as prizes? The only way to get them currently is from the daily challenges accumulation, and I have gotten precisely two in several months. It's ridiculous how they're throttling newer players with this.
  • Agreed, I’ve been unable to do anything with my town planning apart from randomly placing buildings wherever I have space.
  • 1pillform
    1955 posts Member
    lol Honestly? I still got more land than I know what to do with. It's the item limit I am more worried about. You can't really use land if the item limit is maxed out....I got a lot of plans for the land I got that's empty....but with the item limit so low I don't see how I can use it right now. I was spawning rat traps today and it warned me I was getting close. So I almost can't even farm for donuts because of the item limit....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • I’ve been a player since day one. So I have almost every building and character. Someone commented about NUKING, I don’t know what that is or means relating the game. Little Lisa’s Recycling doesn’t give me land. The Golden Goose Reality? I’m pretty sure I have this but I don’t get land from it.
    It basically needs to go back to the way it was where you can purchase land through $$$ or buy them with donuts. My town is stacked up to the max and I have buildings in storage I would like to place plus the fact that my krustyland is 80% in storage. It really bums me out.
  • Lobes06
    42 posts Member
    The Golden Goose Reality? I’m pretty sure I have this but I don’t get land from it.

It gives a land token every 12 hours, up until the point where you have enough land tokens to purchase all available land spaces, then it simply gives money.

When it was first released, it continued to give land tokens infinitely, as long as all land wasn't already purchased....so many of us saved one square of land. But this was fixed with a future update and now works properly.

• There is tonnes of land available in regular Springfield. The Heights is where the land needs to be opened up.
  • 1pillform
    1955 posts Member
    edited July 8
    There is tonnes of land available in regular Springfield. The Heights is where the land needs to be opened up.
    I still agree with this, even though I got a ton of land I can't use right now I DO want the Heights land opened up only because I am using that entire area as my "Halloween Zone" Although last year I had to make a new area for all the new Halloween stuff because they wont give us new land up there....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Muhsterino
    4162 posts Member
    I’ve been a player since day one. So I have almost every building and character. The Golden Goose Reality? I’m pretty sure I have this but I don’t get land from it.
    You can get a land token every 12 hours, provided you don’t have all the land.
    skcyefjn8cln.jpeg
    y8cnlct88run.jpeg

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • 168sean168
    3185 posts Member
    Not sure whether you played during the days when Krustyland was separated. If you purchase all the available land in Krustyland, you would be given more land in Springfield. Many were caught off guard by this. Luckily I had purchased all then
  • 74hands
    432 posts Member
    You’ve been playing since Day One but you don’t know what nuking is or how Golden Goose Realty works??? How have you managed to avoid learning about these?
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • More than land the item limit has to be increased considerably.
  • The only thing I’d do with an increased item limit is bring % items, parking metres, mailboxes, trees etc out of storage. They’re nice details, but the overall design of my town wouldn’t change. Unless the next event throws up some interesting buildings and decorations, I’m tapping out.
  • Agree, they need to fix the land issue.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Have you tried nuking ?

It seems sad that regular contributor as Castiel can recommend trying "nuking" , for something that would not benefit from this action, also cause someone tons of work. Castiel also posted the same for a problem I was having awhile back. Castiel also reported me for spam, because I had asked the same question on 2 different categories. Having a laugh, funny, I think not.
  • Castiel19x
    3892 posts Member
    grumpygruf wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    Have you tried nuking ?

It seems sad that regular contributor as Castiel can recommend trying "nuking" , for something that would not benefit from this action, also cause someone tons of work. Castiel also posted the same for a problem I was having awhile back. Castiel also reported me for spam, because I had asked the same question on 2 different categories. Having a laugh, funny, I think not.

Well some times it can help those that don't know that option exists and might want to start over. Its only a suggestion.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • 0Brooders0
    2111 posts Member
    grumpygruf wrote: »
    Have you tried nuking ?

Well some times it can help those that don't know that option exists and might want to start over. Its only a suggestion.

It's also very funny :smiley:
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Yes, humour can be quite subjective, can't it?