EA Forums - Banner

What time does the event end?

Thanks to my kindle becoming obsolete and the days I went without a device to play the game on, I'm still not finished. I have 214 of 400 jewels and just sent my 9 players to earn 74 more. But they won't be ready for collection until 3am, and considering I've been up since 4am I'm not sure I'll get them in time and still do two more rounds.
"Not my Shmoo!"

Replies

• johncolombo
    11065 posts Senior Moderator
    If you're working towards a prize, I believe you can finish it after the event ends. That's how it's worked in the past anyway. If it's not the last item then you can only finish the one you're on.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I had the same kindle problem and started days late but managed to finish a few hours ago without having to rush with donuts . Hope you're able to squeak it out in time.
  • Does anyone know if they'll be re-releasing some of the items for donut purchase as I missed out on the ones in the first act as I was not on the ball!?
  • johncolombo
    Does anyone know if they'll be re-releasing some of the items for donut purchase as I missed out on the ones in the first act as I was not on the ball!?

it may, pretty much every item has been re released. I sure there may be a few exceptions.
  • Furious d is still hidden lol
  • johncolombo
    simpsonare wrote: »
    Furious d is still hidden lol

thanks @simpsonare