EA Forums - Banner

Stuff I don't do anymore

Replies

• Tap daily. For 6 years prior, I cant remember a day I didn't login at least once and collect. Sad to say, not only have there been days I've missed logging in but days in a row... I've even missed days during these so called mini events. No incentive/desire to maintain the routine.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • ^Stopped doing what?
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • OhHappyJays
    1598 posts Member
    edited July 5
    I usually send everyone on a 4hr task up until 1pm. Harvest all cash and XP from available buildings; then I'll send Agnes, The Collider, Herman and Sherri & Terri on their 16hr tasks, because I like them (Sprawl-Mart for Agnes over the Clampitheater). Set up Channel 6 and KBBL with their 16hr tasks as well.

I go cold on sending any others on tasks unless if I work (I work a seasonal job at the local minor-league baseball stadium), and as such will go about 10 hours or so without tapping).

If I don't work, I go cold until 5pm, sending all the characters I prefer on their 12hr tasks, on them; characters like Anger Watkins, Jerri Mackleberry, Kathy from Personnel and Wendell Borton to name a few.

If I feel up to it, I'll send the remainder on 8hr tasks, going through them manually.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • bluntcard
    3623 posts Member
    Stuff I don't do anymore

Visit friends
    House farm
    Place everything
    Play everyday
    Download new events
    Play the game
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Can’t remember the last time I visited a neighbor-eeno
  • Find Maggie
    Recycling
    24 hour tasks unless for a quest
    Jobs in general unless for a quest
    Tapping buildings, I hit the money limit this morning
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    Stuff I don't do anymore

Visit friends
    House farm
    Place everything
    Play everyday
    Download new events
    Play the game

Are you out for good?
  • bluntcard
    3623 posts Member
    edited July 9
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Stuff I don't do anymore

Visit friends
    House farm
    Place everything
    Play everyday
    Download new events
    Play the game

Are you out for good?

No, but I've broken the habit of having to play daily and every event. I haven't logged in for a month and honestly I've enjoyed the break. If the next event is good ( and sounds like it might be ) I'll play. If not I'll wait.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • ^Not interested in the contents for this current event that is just about the end tomorrow?
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I used to farm at least twice a day but rarely do it anymore. There hasn't been a lot of premium items lately so just clearing and resetting my town everyday has built me a decent stockpile of donuts. If the next event is loaded with new stuff I might resume again. But oddly enough I still recycle even though it's not worth the time for the donuts you receive. I guess some habits are hard to break.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    bluntcard wrote: »
    Stuff I don't do anymore

Visit friends
    House farm
    Place everything
    Play everyday
    Download new events
    Play the game

Are you out for good?

No, but I've broken the habit of having to play daily and every event. I haven't logged in for a month and honestly I've enjoyed the break. If the next event is good ( and sounds like it might be ) I'll play. If not I'll wait.

I have just about reached this point this morning. I have a few days of the collider to run out, but just collecting building income with Skyfinger now.
  • cjryder625
    1404 posts Member
    yes my collider runs out soon. I won't bother to renew it until I actually need more donuts. I have around 5,500 at the moment.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • ^I have 29253 donuts
  • cjryder625
    1404 posts Member
    ^I have 29253 donuts

what's the point there is nothing to spend them on!!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • I play much less than in the past. Not necessarily a bad thing.
  • Castiel19x
    3995 posts Member
    edited July 10
    cjryder625 wrote: »
    ^I have 29253 donuts

what's the point there is nothing to spend them on!!

A reason to keep you playing the game.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • JJR2112
    354 posts Member
    Today will be my last day assigning character tasks. I spent the morning putting a couple dozen I don’t care for in storage and the rest will just be put in their best outfit and allowed to run feral. I’ll miss some of the fun things we can make them do but there just isn’t any point (for me) in the drudgery any more.
  • ^I have 29253 donuts
    :#:#:#
    mnoa7wpfyt5m.jpg
  • PeterBecks
    1 posts New member
    [quote="jaythecanadian;c-2076434"]^I have 29253 donuts [/quote]

Wow
    That's a lot of doughnuts to farm