EA Forums - Banner

We need to be able to buy land again!!!!

Replies

• kylemellev801
    163 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    Lot of negativity lately...

Forum members snapping at other members because of jokes and gags. Tirades against harmless jokes and even targeting individual users like LPN. Flagging users for jokes? Are you kidding me?

The "have you tried nuking" gag is one of the most often repeated jokes on this site. I would expect more users to express disdain for it based on being "played out," rather than some sort of nefarious plot against new users.

Is it just "cabin fever" because the current event was lackluster? It may not have lived up to everyone's standards but let's try to remember that everyone here is just trying to have fun.
  • Big82S
    566 posts Member
    Buy low sell high?
  • GrowlyOne wrote: »
    Having started a B town a few months ago, I agree with this. Even if it's still for tokens, how do we have a multi/major event and no tokens as prizes? The only way to get them currently is from the daily challenges accumulation, and I have gotten precisely two in several months. It's ridiculous how they're throttling newer players with this.

The way I see it Krusty land was the correct model and should have been applied to everything. They just waited far to long to close the loop on it.

So everytime there is an event there should be some way to teleport to a different large area to set up all your stuff. It's in a different server area where they can be experimental with the code and not break the whole game.

Then at the end of the event kaboom it all explodes in to your inventory you get some extra land for your town where you set up a new mini area integrated in or change a large section of your town if you want.

It's how all events should have happened.
  • 74hands wrote: »
    You’ve been playing since Day One but you don’t know what nuking is or how Golden Goose Realty works??? How have you managed to avoid learning about these?
    I've been playing since 2012 and somehow missed this building entirely! I assume it was a premium purchase? Do you recall when it came out?
  • Muhsterino
    4498 posts Member
    HisWrath wrote: »
    74hands wrote: »
    You’ve been playing since Day One but you don’t know what nuking is or how Golden Goose Realty works??? How have you managed to avoid learning about these?
    I've been playing since 2012 and somehow missed this building entirely! I assume it was a premium purchase? Do you recall when it came out?
    January 2019.
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Not_Yet_Spring_Cleaning_content_update
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • bluntcard
    3880 posts Member
    There are a few members of this forum that are allowed to harass others. It’s just sort of understood. I hope some new or naive person hasn’t ruined their town from one of these “helpful” forum members.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I still agree with this, even though I got a ton of land I can't use right now I DO want the Heights land opened up only because I am using that entire area as my "Halloween Zone" Although last year I had to make a new area for all the new Halloween stuff because they wont give us new land up there....[/quote]

That’s my Halloween space too! I covered up the Springfield Heights sign with a bonfire and put the Despair Heights sign in front of it.

• Doughal
    207 posts Member

Forum members snapping at other members because of jokes and gags. Tirades against harmless jokes and even targeting individual users like LPN. Flagging users for jokes? Are you kidding me?

The "have you tried nuking" gag is one of the most often repeated jokes on this site. I would expect more users to express disdain for it based on being "played out," rather than some sort of nefarious plot against new users.

Is it just "cabin fever" because the current event was lackluster? It may not have lived up to everyone's standards but let's try to remember that everyone here is just trying to have fun.

Agreed, but the site does feel a bit Cliquey at times. I got a warning recently for calling out another poster who was having a go at other people for asking questions that are maybe more obvious to the experienced Tapper. From now on I'll keep my opinions to myself and let people just be mean to each other. :neutral:

• Doughal wrote: »

Agreed, but the site does feel a bit Cliquey at times. I got a warning recently for calling out another poster who was having a go at other people for asking questions that are maybe more obvious to the experienced Tapper. From now on I'll keep my opinions to myself and let people just be mean to each other. :neutral:

It's easy to press the little flag button when your feelings are hurt. Your posts are cool, I wouldn't worry about it.
  • 168sean168
    3848 posts Member
    pyesmom381 wrote: »
    I still agree with this, even though I got a ton of land I can't use right now I DO want the Heights land opened up only because I am using that entire area as my "Halloween Zone" Although last year I had to make a new area for all the new Halloween stuff because they wont give us new land up there....

That’s my Halloween space too! I covered up the Springfield Heights sign with a bonfire and put the Despair Heights sign in front of it.

[/quote]

The heights currently is too small for Halloween items. My Halloween zone occupies the biggest zone in my town
  • HisWrath
    335 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    HisWrath wrote: »
    74hands wrote: »
    January 2019.
    https://simpsonswiki.com/wiki/The_Simpsons:_Tapped_Out_Not_Yet_Spring_Cleaning_content_update

Thank you. I guess I didn't read the description closely enough. Hopefully it comes back again soon.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    If have so much land available, I don't have a clue how I could use it all up before they bury me!
  • KLmaker
    1488 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    1/- Give back Krustyland.
    2/- Re-release Golden Goose Realty, THIS YEAR.
    3/- Give land with events.
    4/- Let us sell stuff from storage we don't want, e.g. I&SL Gate, Guts Of War Statue, unwanted YMB prizes, well I have no use for them.
    5/- Expand Springfield Heights.
    6/- A proper zoom out facility.
    7/- Stop the lag, especially on recycling for Monorail.

These would be my main bugbears.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • They need to figure out this land issue. I have no tokens available, not much empty land available and more buildings to put up. I suppose I could nuke the town, put all my buildings where ever with no streets, no neighborhoods and have it look like a piece of crap. It's getting to the point as to whether or not I play the events or not because of the land issue. Keeping buildings in storage does not increase the towns value, does not give us the opportunity to make more money or earn donuts. I really wonder how intelligent the people are who make the game and whether they actually play the game at all or if they even see the problems that we encounter? I do know that they rarely take time to fix the problems we have, if at all.
    This game is supposed to be fun when you play it and for the most part it is but when very obvious problems arise and all of us let them know about it and still it is not fixed, I have to wonder if they even listen to us.
  • KLmaker
    1488 posts Member
    jerry4278 wrote: »
    They need to figure out this land issue. I have no tokens available, not much empty land available and more buildings to put up. I suppose I could nuke the town, put all my buildings where ever with no streets, no neighborhoods and have it look like a piece of crap. It's getting to the point as to whether or not I play the events or not because of the land issue. Keeping buildings in storage does not increase the towns value, does not give us the opportunity to make more money or earn donuts. I really wonder how intelligent the people are who make the game and whether they actually play the game at all or if they even see the problems that we encounter? I do know that they rarely take time to fix the problems we have, if at all.
    This game is supposed to be fun when you play it and for the most part it is but when very obvious problems arise and all of us let them know about it and still it is not fixed, I have to wonder if they even listen to us.

Right on.
    I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
  • I looked and I didn’t purchase the golden goose reality. They should give us the option to buy it again.
  • Muhsterino
    4498 posts Member
    I looked and I didn’t purchase the golden goose reality. They should give us the option to buy it again.
    I feel that it should be made a permanent addition to the store, so that anyone can buy it at any stage in the game. It is unfair that a pivotal building central to land acquisition was only available for such a short amount of time.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I have three tokens a day from the Golden Goose.If you collect income from Golden Goose with Celestial Finger,the counter is doubled.You just need to sync the game.
  • I have plenty of land except in Springfield Heights, where I would like to move Burns’ estate, as that’s where all the rich people live. I also would like to increase the item count, as many of my suburban areas are lacking in trees and hedges and fences. They feel incomplete.
  • A suggestion for lack of land. Since I don't have any tokens and EA is not going to do anything to solve this soon. I think that all the stuff I move to storage to make room for new items should not reduce my XP value. Everything that I have in storage should still be counted as far as XP even though it is not out in Springfield. It is not our fault for lack of land, yet we are penalized for it.