EA Forums - Banner

Has anyone seen a real life UFO?

KLmaker
463 posts Member
I have, not bragging or anything, just saying.

It was may about 5 years ago, about twenty past midnight, left Wroughton going up a dark hill towards the Science Museum in Wiltshire.
It's dark, no street lights, no light pollution, big trees both sides of the road, and I see a large orange light in the sky flying east in my general direction.

It looked a bit like a streetlight with orange streaks coming from it like sunbeams.

I stop the car and get out to have a look, it looks like it's at about 1000 feet altitude, travelling a bit faster than a small plane but absolutely no sound.

Now, there's four possibilities.

First. Aliens, I think we can discount that one, if it was, I would obviously have been abducted and probed, it's been on TV so it must be true?

Second. Military, no evidence for or against, it's classified, So I can only assume?

Third. A hobbyist or enthusiast, could be a commercially available drone and they are out there, even where they shouldn't be?

Forth. A group of engineers, (not military), working on a project?

There were a group along with a film crew who built a flying saucer.

It was an airship made of a silver skin filled with helium, had a bit of trouble making sure it didn't wrinkle; the outer edge was black plastic tube which contained all the electronics you'd expect for a radio controlled aircraft.
And they set it up with multiple controllers, like a relay race, so instead of following it and looking obvious, they would hide and wait for it to come to them.

And they flew it to Avebury. Druids, plenty of crop circles, ancient stone circle, (a US tourist got a bit annoyed when I told her it had been rebuilt in the 20th century, which it has, it's no secret, sorry).

They had a bit of a problem with a controller missing near Avebury, and they had to just move it about a bit and fly off in a different direction.

Then sent a film crew over there to find out what happened, spoke to a number of people, none of the descriptions matched one another, and one didn't match what it actually did do.

Answers on a postcard.

Replies

• 4junk3000
    5232 posts Member
    edited June 5
    I've seen things that could easily be misunderstood as UFOs. But i won't let myself fall for the hype. It's just not plausible to me. One example, i saw a fleet of drones doing Google mapping around dusk. Just enough light to see them and it gave me a chill at first. After describing what i saw, someone clued me in to Google being active in the area.

Our minds love filling in the blanks with wild stuff from our imagination. It's a little too easy to say "could be aliens", particularly when so much has been debunked, and so little (aka: none) has been proven But honestly, why would anyone with space technology come here. To come from anywhere would be such a long trip. We just don't seem worth it to me. We're such tiny little meat bags. We just learned how to split an atom. Pretty impressive to us, but kinda amateur compared to space travel across light years. Who would be so intelligent, yet so bored, to be able to travel so far just to look at Earth's Sea monkeys?

Of course, i could be an alien trying to shake you off my trail....
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • KLmaker
    463 posts Member
    You did see UFO's, but then someone told you what they most likely were and they were no longer "Unidentified".
    UFO's are the "Witch" of our time, what we don't understand we catagorise as something that we can.
  • johncolombo
    11069 posts Senior Moderator
    Once I was out back of a restaurant I used to bartend at and saw something. The sky above me usually had lots of plane traffic. I saw a light in the sky, it was early evening and still light out. First I thought it might be a star or a planet, then realized it was too early for that. As I kept staring the light appeared to just stay in one place for minutes as my brain scrambled to figure out what it could be. Then it shot straight up very quickly and vanished.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • KLmaker
    463 posts Member
    Definitely a UFO, no way I can jump up and say I think I know what that is.
  • johncolombo
    11069 posts Senior Moderator
    KLmaker wrote: »
    Definitely a UFO, no way I can jump up and say I think I know what that is.

I didn't mention originally but it was such an odd sight for an hobbyist astronomer that I reported it to the National UFO Reporting Center. They said it corresponded with other sightings in the area.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Big82S
    564 posts Member

Aliens?

giphy.gifI Have But it didn’t do a song & Dance Like This. & Yes I’m BaaaaaaaaCK.   also anyone know how to have animated profile pics again or did they only allow mods that option. Just saying it was fun.
  • Big82S
    564 posts Member
    I have had a close encounter encounter. All I can really say is obviously there’s different types of beings of extraterrestrials. The one I was met by didn’t harm me in any way. Just like some humans are A holes and some are nice that goes I guess for other beings out there that aren’t a Hive mind.
  • KLmaker
    463 posts Member
    Big82S wrote: »

Aliens?

giphy.gifI Have But it didn’t do a song & Dance Like This. & Yes I’m BaaaaaaaaCK.   also anyone know how to have animated profile pics again or did they only allow mods that option. Just saying it was fun.

I know that film?
    Was it Spoofballs?
    I can't remember.
  • KLmaker
    463 posts Member
    Saw something last night about 9, it's still really light of course so had a good view.
    It was all black and I thought it was a silioette of a microlight but there was no engine, then I thought it might be a handglider, but it had been flying in a straight line all the time and it was constantly changing shape.
    I was thinking a big balloon got away from someone.
  • even-if-its-not-aliens-ts-aliens-hd-history-com-onlinememegenerator-com-23813638.png