EA Forums - Banner

Pride 2019 Event?

Gary_A_D
863 posts Member
Last year I was disappointed that there wasn't even a mini Pride event. I saved my Donuts up to be able to buy all the premium stuff, but there was none. I hope you have one this year EA? The Pride events are my favorite. With all the turmoil in the world, I enjoy the buildings and characters. Please don't disappoint your #LGBTQ community players, as I know the event makes them happy, plus the rest of us (maybe not all, but most of us) it does. Just needed to blow off some steam, but it's worthy steam.

To my friends on this game that are #LGBTQIAP2S Happy Pride 2019 🌈

Replies

• Castiel19x
    3892 posts Member
    Looks like there passing on it again.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    I just thought, some of you might like to know what all the letters represent, so I'm going to tell you. Of course you'll wonder why I know these things, and I'll tell you. I'm an online Supporter and an Ally for the communities.

1. L Lesbian
    2. G Gay
    3. B Bisexual
    4. T Transgender
    5. Q ****
    6. I Intersexed
    7. A Asexual
    8. P Pansexual
    9. 2S 2 Spirit which is Indigenous American Indian, which they believe, when one of their own is 2 Spirit, they are considered to be a gift from the creator, because they can see from both sides.

As far as knowing more, you can Google everything for yourself to learn about this like I did.

Gary
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    5. Is "Q U E E R" which is not a bad word. It's a part of the LGBTQ and accepted in this society.
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    Two years ago, it started in September, so there's still hope.
  • 0Brooders0
    2111 posts Member
    Does number 6 mean I can do it with aliens? ;)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    You can do it with anyone you're little heart desires.
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    That's your,Minot "you're". My bad.
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    Your not you're. Sheesh! I hate auto correct and spell check.
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    👽👽👽👽👽 Here you go #Brooders!
  • 0Brooders0
    2111 posts Member
    Gary_A_D wrote: »
    You can do it with anyone you're little heart desires.

Thanks Gary <3
    I will xx
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    Maybe "I" means Intergalacticsexual?
  • Was the Q just thrown in there for good measure or does it cover additional people who weren't included in the LGBT part? (My current theory is the Q group are the ones other gay people describe as, "Oh, they're reeeeely gay!" Like a double dose.)
  • 0Brooders0
    2111 posts Member
    Gary_A_D wrote: »
    Maybe "I" means Intergalacticsexual?

It should <3
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    Armpittattack, it means "Q U E E R" which is a proper term to use. It's a part of the LGBTQ. EA thinks its a derogatory term, but it's not. its accepted by the community. Google it. The meaning what it means. I'd rather not go into details here.
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    LGBT hasn't been used much. The Q was added, as more letters of sexuality have been added since.
  • So how is any of this tsto related? I mean i guess the first post, but after that wow.. also june is over, might just as well ask where is the easter event.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6141 posts Moderator
    This is not the place to be talking about these things. So I’m going to close this thread. Next time please keep it game related.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!