EA Forums - Banner

Crashes During Load

2Next

Replies

• New phone update yesterday, still no fix. I've given up TSTO for now.. Let me know if anyone knows a way around this problem :(
  • Same here. The latest stable update did nothing to fix this problem and EA doesn't even respond to messages informing them of this annoying bug.
    Is it really this hard to have a game running on this great device... when it works perfectly on old smartphones?!
  • I just contacted EA Games once more. They told me that my brand new Pocophone is "too weak" for playing this game. Can yo believe it? One of the best and "strongest" devices on the market and a small and (technically) undemanding game can't load. "Nothing can be done. You have to get a stronger phone!"
    It still works on my extreeeeemely stroooong Samsung Galaxy S4 mini from five years ago, though... which makes this whole mess even more embarrasing for EA Games.
    I guess I'm out now and leave the game.
  • I just contacted EA Games once more. They told me that my brand new Pocophone is "too weak" for playing this game. Can yo believe it? One of the best and "strongest" devices on the market and a small and (technically) undemanding game can't load. "Nothing can be done. You have to get a stronger phone!"
    It still works on my extreeeeemely stroooong Samsung Galaxy S4 mini from five years ago, though... which makes this whole mess even more embarrasing for EA Games.
    I guess I'm out now and leave the game.

I have exactly the same older phone, but it seems impossibly slow to play on it so I gave up playing too.. can't believe they said that: "it's too weak"???!!!
    WTH . Seriously have no (other) words right now, time to move on and away from TSTO after all those years >:)
  • ChrisTokyo
    6 posts New member
    Installed the game on a reseted Pocophone F1 (Global 9.6.25.0) and everything works fine. So this is clearly not a hardware issue. Hope Xiaomi will deliver a proper update soon because we've been waiting for months !
  • Works also fine with Global 10.0.4.0 MIUI update.
  • Doesn't work on 10.3.4.0 Stable, which is the latest Miui update.
    Works on a five year old device without problems.
  • prcv0784
    1 posts New member
    Game works fine in mi 8 lite, but in Poco F1 it crashes
  • Now it's July and still no-one seems to care that the game isn't working, even with the latest Miui update.
    EA Games... doesn't care...
    Xiamo... doesn't care...
    Am I the only one who finds this sort of behaviour embarrassing?!
  • Gary_A_D
    863 posts Member
    Older iPad here, and haven't been able to play in a week and a half now. Don't care so much anymore. Didn't have too many problems until they moved Krustyland to Springfield. Now, even if I can get in the game, I get kicked out within 10 minutes. Sometimes I make it longer, but always get the boot after I visit one friend. Mostly been on Twitter, and Facebook, and been watching a lot of Political news on TV. Wish I had a new iPad, but just can't afford one right now, plus, my WiFi is messed up. Oh well!
  • rusty595
    3 posts New member
    After today's update (the one that mentions Canadian Flanders in the patch notes) I am pleased to say that Tapped Out no longer crashes during load on my Pocophone F1!! Hopefully this is the case for everyone else too now! :)
    It's been a long six months using a spare phone to play, but I sure am glad it's fixed! Hopefully they don't break it again!
  • rusty595 wrote: »
    After today's update (the one that mentions Canadian Flanders in the patch notes) I am pleased to say that Tapped Out no longer crashes during load on my Pocophone F1!! Hopefully this is the case for everyone else too now! :)
    It's been a long six months using a spare phone to play, but I sure am glad it's fixed! Hopefully they don't break it again!

Pleased to say this Update fixed the issues on my Samsung s10 as well. Finally!!
  • Yeah, apparently the Flanders family came with a little extra help from a higher power as I'm now able to play on my Galaxy J3 Achieve again after about a week of not being able to.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • bnnhhgd
    2 posts New member
    Fixed for me too on Xiaomi mi 8 pro.
    So glad to be back to proper access as opposed to having to use an ancient phone to play that was soooooo slow.
  • TarodMaul
    2 posts New member
    Fixed for me in a Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
  • IT WORKSADIDDELDY-DOO :D
  • Yes! After the latest update it finally works on my phone too (pocophone f1). It had not worked since the Valentines update.