EA Forums - Banner

Complete Checklist Updated 7/25/19

Current through Flanders Family Reunion...

http://www.orionsbell.com/simpsons/springfieldchecklist.html
BTW: My Springfield circa Winter 2014: orionsbell.com/simpsons/Winter2014.png

Replies

• 8wqcvpegvetj.png
    Family is spelt wrong.
  • I love this resource. It would be amazing if somehow we could re-create this as some kind of app that could be used for individual game tracking, and updates would present themselves in a new section for attention, etc. Unfortunately, that's beyond my skills, and not sure how worthwhile it would be with the advanced stage of the game.
  • I didn’t see the brown house—damaged. I don’t have it, and I was wondering when it was available.
  • I forget when it was available. I do remember storing some of them, and losing them forever.
  • Damaged Brown House is a temporary facade brought on by the Police Tank.

I don't think that really "counts" since it's a temporary change, and reverts to normal upon tapping it.

But. That's just me.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Razor049
    144 posts Member
    edited July 2019
    The "wrecked brown house" is what I think spyder1952850 was referring to. These were bought with igc with some event. I have 8 of them. Note that I could sell them for igc. I'm using one in my town
    HzcjEBL.png
    My town 5/13/20: https://i.imgur.com/GHOIICG.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • Razor049 yes that’s the one.

Ohhappyjays the temporary damaged brown house can also occur from the Paralyzer.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    Razor049 yes that’s the one.

Ohhappyjays the temporary damaged brown house can also occur from the Paralyzer.

@spyder1952850 The wrecked brown house was released during the first Super Hero event :)
  • What's about the next update?
  • we barely know what's in it yet lol
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord