List of tasks for animating buildings

12345679Next

Replies

• Not Yet Spring Cleaning.
    teayp3ypj2hq.jpg
    jj1n550ylvvb.jpg
    r37g434sby6w.jpg
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Surprised to find that kids can be sent to the station via the 4 hour task button. Maybe they can be sent there individually too?
    29a3qq.png
  • I found a few more tasks can be added to your amazing. For some reason the Canadian Crossing is considered a Bar so Mrs. Claus, Young Grampa, She-Wolf etc. can possibly go there for their bar tasks but the crossing doesn't have an animation with it which is a shame, Eski-Moe's is also a Bar. Diane can go to the Health Spa for her 1 hour task as long as there are no Exclusive Resorts in town otherwise she would go there instead. Make-a-Thing Workshop is a Shop which characters like Wiseguy can go to on their shop tasks.
  • ArmpitAttack
    2332 posts Member
    edited January 29
    the Canadian Crossing is considered a Bar so Mrs. Claus, Young Grampa, She-Wolf etc. can possibly go there for their bar tasks but the crossing doesn't have an animation.
    there's some sort of joke to be found here poking fun at canadians. inebriation , hairy werewolves, and not being very animated. but it's better to show restraint sometimes.

Too many characters these days to be aiming them at particular buildings they have to be standing next to. We need the tap a building directly option to bring someone there like they did with the tailgating lot and Homer.
  • torin8337
    119 posts Member
    edited January 29
    @ArmpitAttack I agree with this and at the very least the buildings with permanent tasks for character groups such as Adults and Youngsters should have this option to list all the characters that can go to the building.
  • Love, Springfieldian Style.
    eisx345938tl.jpg
    wdhg3q5ab205.jpg
    ixfx7udet0y8.jpg
    d9whc5elndqw.jpg
    8sll0ipxhxj3.jpg
    p32kl4do2wwj.jpg

• Muhsterino
    4247 posts Member
    edited May 26
    State of Despair.
    0jxc0gna9zio.jpg
    w2uzyfav3ww7.jpg
    Thanks to @FrogFaery for info about Maw Spuckler:
    FrogFaery wrote: »
    I've had her since she was first offered, and honestly? She's one of my favorite characters. Her visible jobs are fun, and you can 'trick' her into otherwise unused buildings, like you can with Wiseguy, and Weird Al. I got Bob's house out of the Yearbook and was able to animate it using her. :smiley:
    Also note that Jerri Mackleberry's 8H task takes place at various shops.
    ckpv2mxp3woy.jpg
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • thanks muhsterino👍🏻
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • I keep on going back to this post and the decorations post since I'm going through the items from the Yearbook box. My recent items from the box were Buckingham Palace, Improvised Snare, UPA Talent Agency and Grub Shack.

Looking at this post only 2 of these buildings have tasks with them (Buckingham Palace and Grub Shack) which is great plus Wise Guy and others can go to these locations. It is a bit disappointing that the UPA Talent Agency can't be permanently animated along with half of the buildings from the I&S Land event especially since the UPA comes with a character. At least EA have improved on this recently.

I was also wondering if you were going to update the 2 posts with the Game of Games and Flanders Reunion updates since their buildings (and a couple of decorations) have permanent tasks there.
  • @torin8337 I do intend to update the threads, however I have been really busy recently and I need quite a few hours spare to compile the info.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    @torin8337 I do intend to update the threads, however I have been really busy recently and I need quite a few hours spare to compile the info.

Ok, thanks for replying. I didn't mean to be rude or impatient but I was just curious about it. At least the downtimes have their uses which we all can carry on with our lives and not have to worry about going in the game every 4 hours or multiple times a day in a new update. Again, thanks for all the work you do here. I really appreciate it along with everyone else. :)
  • torin8337 wrote: »
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    @torin8337 I do intend to update the threads, however I have been really busy recently and I need quite a few hours spare to compile the info.

Ok, thanks for replying. I didn't mean to be rude or impatient but I was just curious about it. At least the downtimes have their uses which we all can carry on with our lives and not have to worry about going in the game every 4 hours or multiple times a day in a new update. Again, thanks for all the work you do here. I really appreciate it along with everyone else. :)
    You are certainly not rude or impatient! Your posts are always well written and I appreciate your feedback too :)
  • torin8337
    119 posts Member
    edited August 4
    torin8337 wrote: »

You are certainly not rude or impatient! Your posts are always well written and I appreciate your feedback too :)

Thanks Muhsterino. 😊
  • Muhsterino
    4247 posts Member
    edited August 13
    Game of Games and Flanders Family Reunion.
    lhi6ftqmf9kt.jpg
    20tk7rjx923h.jpg
    23rpk69khg5e.jpg
    Also note that The Detonator's 24H task takes place at various houses, examples are the Skinner House and Outlands Simpson House.
    Post edited by Muhsterino on
  • It was nice to see the events' characters Blocko Angelica Button, Dash Dingo, Grief Counselor, Report Card and Lord Thistlewick Flanders can animate most of the event's buildings along with the more common characters.
  • Does anyone know related tasks to animate the demo derby?
  • According to TSTO Wiki, Cletus has a 4 hour task - Pick Up Scrap Parts.
  • > @smharris129 said:
    > According to TSTO Wiki, Cletus has a 4 hour task - Pick Up Scrap Parts.

That’s it! Thanks!
  • Simpson's Babies.
    hb5opfytzk74.jpg
    Krusty's Last Gasp Online.
    kudq62hdtxg5.jpg
    8mhpwva4653l.jpg
    mu3yui92gjse.jpg

• Cthulhu's Revenge.
    2uuuew65ol33.jpg
    hahsmrzbdzs4.jpg
    jcghx08bjlp6.jpg