EA Forums - Banner

What to do

Semps1
7 posts New member
I am level 102 what can I actually do anymore?

Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6168 posts Moderator
    1. Keep Leveling up. There are 939 levels
    2. Finish up any quests you have remaining
    3. Finish Squidport, Krustyland and Springfield Heights
    4. Purchase the Aspirational items
    5. Road to Riches
    6. Unlock all Friendship prizes
    7. Get to Level 9 of the IRS
    8. World’s Largest Redwood
    9. Finish up all Monorail content
    10. Decorate your Springfield
    11. Wait for new Content
  • I wonder if we’ll be getting new content this week. And I miss the events where there was interaction with our neighbors.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6168 posts Moderator
    I wonder if we’ll be getting new content this week. And I miss the events where there was interaction with our neighbors.

Let’s hope we get new content this week. Going by the usual format, a major event should be next.
  • I wonder if we’ll be getting new content this week. And I miss the events where there was interaction with our neighbors.

Let’s hope we get new content this week. Going by the usual format, a major event should be next.

Hope so.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Level 102 and think they've seen it all, the youth of today...
  • I really really hope that we get something this week I would love a major event or something for Springfield heights or more for the road to riches or more friendship prizes. I will be happy with whatever ea wants to give us as long as they give us new content.
  • kylemellev801
    110 posts Member
    edited August 6
    I don't mind "down time" between events but silence is a concern. If EA said "Hey everybody we've got a massive event planned for September, mark your calendar," or something along those lines, I would happily spend all August redesigning my town...maybe even nuking it and starting from scratch!

Without any communication though I don't know what to do. I don't want to start a project if I'm going to have to abort it a few days in for the next event. It's the easiest thing in the world to simply post something on their Facebook (or whatever) letting the fans know what's up, even if the news is bad. Silence is worse than bad news.
  • Level 102 and think they've seen it all, the youth of today...

:D I was thinking the same thing.

Those were the days......*wistful sigh*
  • Snakeyees
    2319 posts Member
    1. Keep Leveling up. There are 939 levels
    2. Finish up any quests you have remaining
    3. Finish Squidport, Krustyland and Springfield Heights
    4. Purchase the Aspirational items
    5. Road to Riches
    6. Unlock all Friendship prizes
    7. Get to Level 9 of the IRS
    8. World’s Largest Redwood