EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons Babies not working. Please fix.

Prev13
bladeamy
2 posts Member
edited August 12
Like a lot of people on this forum since the new babies update, my game keeps crashing. I have plenty of memory and have reinstalled the game and that did not work. I love a good update but this happens, every time. How can we complete quests when the game keeps crashing. It not only puts me off the game but also the Simpsons. They obviously don't care that their game keeps crashing.
Post edited by johncolombo on

Replies

• Same here...stays on game for around 10 seconds then crashes!
  • Willy9292
    1458 posts Member
    Not sure how starting another thread helps. Its been just a little over 24hrs since the event started. The issue seems to be hitting only some devices. Many people are just fine. While this is annoying if you are one of the people it hits, it usually takes a day or 2 for a patch to be released. I would suggest that a fix is in the works and should hit soon. Given the low quantity of event currency needed to advance, losing a day or a day plus should not put your ability to complete the act at risk.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Willy9292 wrote: »
    Not sure how starting another thread helps. Its been just a little over 24hrs since the event started. The issue seems to be hitting only some devices. Many people are just fine. While this is annoying if you are one of the people it hits, it usually takes a day or 2 for a patch to be released. I would suggest that a fix is in the works and should hit soon. Given the low quantity of event currency needed to advance, losing a day or a day plus should not put your ability to complete the act at risk.

As someone who lived through MONTHS of being unable to zoom out on Kindle after one update, I am very sympathetic. I love the game and I hope they fix it
  • I'm playing on a kindle fire. I have not been able to play. The game crashes and freezes. This is so annoying. I wrote EA they told me they were aware of the issues and were working on it. Nothing has changed. I'm on level 939, been playing a long time this never happened before.
  • 8utch
    1 posts New member
    Have a new Amazon fire 10. Since the update I haven't been able to play. Spent money on a SanDisk chip.. That didn't help. Seems a lot of players are having this problem.
  • I also have the same problem and have been playing for many years. So I got creative and basically first cleared all the buildings $$ with Skyfinger. Then kept clearing all character jobs 30 seconds at a time until they were all cleared out too. If the game crashed and wouldn't let me clear a group of characters then I would place the building in storage to clear the jobs and then replace the building. Now all jobs were cleared & money collected. The new game started and quickly before the app closed again I put the Simpsons to task. I go back and double check to make sure all the tasks took, and when all is good repeat again 4 hours later. So even with this glitch/bug I have been able to play between the 30 sec drops and am on my last task!! Can't wait for EA to fix the problem but I have figured out how not to miss out on this Baby Event!! Hope this helps others who are frustrated and want to quit after being here for so long. It just takes a little patience but it can be played in the meanwhile. The only thing I can't accomplish is visiting my neighbors so if they read this, know that as soon as it's fixed I'll be back to visiting you all😊
  • 4 days of fixing.... and nothing
  • Somehow I managed to play this game against all the odds. I had enough donuts to get the Gil deal but not enough for Baby Frink so it took me 3 days to get it through bloodmobile farming. Farming bloodmobiles was extremely hard in these days because I had to place bloodmobiles in the only available location I had (In Springfield Heights), once I got there I had to try to search for the bloodmobiles in the store and place them as fast as I could. Sometimes I could not place any at all or I could place one at a time but in some lucky moments it allowed me to place more than 5 before crashing. After I had collected the donuts I had to clear the area to place more bloodmobiles. I found out the best way to clear the bloodmobiles was to store one by one. Tomorrow I should get Baby Homer. I really hope they fix this glitch at moments was extremely frustrating but somehow I finished the first week.
  • I have been getting on for seconds at a time and clearing money and tickets then going to the labour exchange. Kept going back a few times until most items cleared and most doing jobs. Until I got fed up really. Getting there! Kept losing Maggie so don't do her. The XP has run out so not renewing that. I don't think EA are bothered.
  • This always happens on my kindle; can only play on iphone now.
  • My game keeps crashing so uninstalled and reinstalled with updates and now says not logged out other device. I don't know how to get it back on so anybody have any help please if possible.
  • My game keeps crashing so uninstalled and reinstalled with updates and now says not logged out other device. I don't know how to get it back on so anybody have any help please if possible.
    2yca3n41x6wb.jpeg
    ebbc083t73ir.jpeg

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Sorry to my neighbors. I'm crashing constantly due to this newest update. I have maybe 30 seconds to tap. And if it's a group, forget it. Crashes immediately. I can't visit your boards either. They say there working on it. I have an Amazon fire, the one below the newest one out. Even my older one, below this one, crashes. So it's ea's fault. I spoke to a guy one night. He said it was world wide. Keep trying thru out the day, he said. Ugh
  • I got signed out this afternoon too. Thought maybe it was fixed. Nope.
  • 5 days now i think they dont give a damn
  • 6 days and still can't play it....
    ~Always be Designing~
  • Come on now....5 days and still not fixed!!!! Sent email...and still nothing from them!! Can everyone that's a bit peeved off..send an email..maybe after a load of us they may do something!!!
  • Every time my phone gives me the "report" option after the game crashes, I have been doing so.
  • Maybe you could use the time while you wait to learn how to spell “non-play”...

har8pxtunsnq.jpeg
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)