EA Forums - Banner

Krustyland ticket exchange

Prev1
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or something that was deliberately removed and I missed it, but I'm no longer able to exchange Krustyland tickets for SF dollars anymore at the KL entrance.

Anyone else noticed this?

Replies

• I just tried it and it worked for me, it just added the $ automatically when I pressed which amount to convert.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    I just tried it and it worked for me, it just added the $ automatically when I pressed which amount to convert.

That's odd - when I click on the Krustyland entrance, the option to exchange tickets doesn't even appear -

trgQ2sx.png?1
  • I kept mine the same from when it was nuked.
    mmydqt49hdv5.jpeg
    8zyawfrt8258.jpeg
    fsjj1v83f6cr.jpeg
    izjznbn9oytu.jpeg
    ju8m6zont0v1.jpeg
    6xcg6dwud5xy.jpeg
    cprawafrtlel.jpeg

• Yes I used to get that option but it's completely disappeared for me now!
  • This is really odd, have you exchanged tickets since KL was nuked, or only before? I can’t understand why it wouldn’t appear for you too.
  • Mine doesnt work either. I talked to a friend of mine from work who plays, his does work. Our towns are quite similar in size, age, amount of money/tickets/donuts/etc. so I can't figure out what is going on. I'll post more info if I figure it out. I may hit up good old EA help and see what they have to say...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • I stored all the entrance pieces (except the main entrance which cannot be stored) and it still worked for me. Thanks for your input too @daved7637397 :) I assume you both don’t have maximum cash?
  • No still some way to go before I hit the maximum cash allowed.

@daved7637397, glad to see I'm not the only tapper affected!
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    I stored all the entrance pieces (except the main entrance which cannot be stored) and it still worked for me. Thanks for your input too @daved7637397 :) I assume you both don’t have maximum cash?

Im not quite to the maximum amount of cash yet, but Im very close, I just hit 4.2B yesterday so I'll be there very soon...

Edit: also, I am almost (but not 100%) certain that I have converted tickets since the nuke last year.

@darrenholm736 did you or have you considered contacting EA help? If you do let me know what happens if you dont mind (via PM if you like) and I will do the same when I contact them. I am going to put a ticket in now
  • @daved7637397 , sorry Dave only just seen your reply.

I haven't filed a ticket with EA as I'm not massively bothered by this and I just wondered if it was a feature that was no longer in the game.

Did you raise a ticket with EA? If so, how did they respond?

Cheers.
  • @daved7637397 , sorry Dave only just seen your reply.

I haven't filed a ticket with EA as I'm not massively bothered by this and I just wondered if it was a feature that was no longer in the game.

Did you raise a ticket with EA? If so, how did they respond?

Cheers.

I was going to but EA help and I arent on speaking terms lately. The last time I put a ticket in, they told me I should pist on their fourms to get in touch with the developers. So I called them out on it, and told them I have been a regular on here for years. They promptly ended the chat session and dont reply to my tickets now
  • You should pist on the forums...???

People have been banned for far less....
  • Ditto for me, and I had cashed in tickets since the nuke a couple of times. Not maxed on money and krusty conformity meter all filled.

My wife, has not problem exchanging.
    Glad I am not the only one also, though similar to David my last few EA interactions were less than ideal to put it mildly.
  • Don't you need to finish all Krusty Land tasks to exchange tickets to money?
  • Don't you need to finish all Krusty Land tasks to exchange tickets to money?
    Yes, you need to complete the Krustyland series of quests, however all the posters above have done that and are still unable to exchange tickets.
  • can exchange... but don't get any cash for return.... :-( Should have bought (30.000 + 3.500)/135 trees for that instead
  • This is really odd...... I can exchange tickets in one of my towns, but not the other , even though I play on only one device.
    q8fd595857rf.jpeg
    ari5590h4wos.jpeg
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    This is really odd...... I can exchange tickets in one of my towns, but not the other , even though I play on only one device.
    q8fd595857rf.jpeg
    ari5590h4wos.jpeg

If you don't know then most of the rest of us are beyond hope.
  • Same issue for myself, no option to exchange tickets for game cash.
  • I've been exchanging tickets for years, and many times since Krustyland moved, but that option went missing for me, too, in the past couple of weeks.