EA Forums - Banner

Hey! What's Your Weather?

Replies

• KLmaker
    344 posts Member
    KLmaker wrote: »
    Unbearably hot yesterday and the day before and looks like it again today, anything over 18c and I just don't really want to know, though 15c is about maximum before uncomfortable.

Customer was telling me yesterday about someone they know I think in Brisbane, they said it's only 3c, it's their winter, if only!

26c already, nuts.

@johncolombo we have AC, they're called windows, sorry lmao, what was it Robin Williams (RIP) said in Good Morning Vietnam? lmao again, plus I have a ceiling fan light which is running all the time.

It's gonna get hot, hotter than hot, hotter than a snake's... am I allowed to say the rest of that on here.

Enjoy those windows. ;)

I Liked that. :D :D :D
  • johncolombo
    11027 posts Senior Moderator
    edited July 6
    Unbearably hot yesterday and the day before and looks like it again today, anything over 18c and I just don't really want to know, though 15c is about maximum before uncomfortable.

Customer was telling me yesterday about someone they know I think in Brisbane, they said it's only 3c, it's their winter, if only!

26c already, nuts.

@johncolombo we have AC, they're called windows, sorry lmao, what was it Robin Williams (RIP) said in Good Morning Vietnam? lmao again, plus I have a ceiling fan light which is running all the time.

It's gonna get hot, hotter than hot, hotter than a snake's... am I allowed to say the rest of that on here.

Enjoy those windows. ;)

I Liked that. :D :D :D

:D
    most of us in The USA have AC. I want to open my windows for the fresh air but the fresh air is humid and hot. Plus I live in a cement block so I get lot's of street dust.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • KLmaker
    344 posts Member
    About midnight for a hour or two last night, there were rain, wind, thunder and lightning.
    It's 10:50 now and already hot, it's going to be like yesterday.
  • a.m. 11.44 - 28 degrees Celsius, humidity - 25%
  • 90F with 43% humidity.
  • johncolombo
    11027 posts Senior Moderator
    high was 91 currently 83 with 54 % humidity. Tomorrow it's going to be 91 again.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ