EA Forums - Banner

next event question

Prev1
johncolombo
11069 posts Senior Moderator
Do you think we'll have a 2 weeks of nothing then Halloween? It's cutting it kinda close for a mini event before Halloween. The past Halloweens were Oct 3rd through the 8th. Although if Simpsons babies was AN EVENT then mini should be next? I've been caught up playing a new town so I have lots to do but feel something should be dropping soon? Maybe the Bart screen is the mini event. ;)
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• stingray1122
    8711 posts Member
    edited September 10
    Yeah I'm predicting we get nothing till Halloween.
  • I think your timing is off. Mini could start tomorrow (9/11-9/25) and go for two weeks. Then one week off and Halloween starts Oct. 2 or 9. But who knows. We could also get nothing until St. Patricks Day.
  • Oct. is still away off. I'll bet we'll get a little something before. Probably tomorrow. And then the MOST epic Halloween ( Oh sorry, Fall holiday ) ever!
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I thought the next event was Easter.
  • Do you think we'll have a 2 weeks of nothing then Halloween? It's cutting it kinda close for a mini event before Halloween. The past Halloweens were Oct 3rd through the 8th. Although if Simpsons babies was AN EVENT then mini should be next? I've been caught up playing a new town so I have lots to do but feel something should be dropping soon? Maybe the Bart screen is the mini event. ;)

Depends if they stick with the 4 week multi format or go back to traditional 6 week events I guess
  • Hope we get something today.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Cue the sad trombones. 7a has gone by with no update.
  • Cue the sad trombones. 7a has gone by with no update.

Not always on time for start of new update.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Yeah I'm predicting we get nothing till Halloween.

^^^ I am predicting this as well, but wouldnt turn down a mini event
  • Do u think we will get something today?
  • jaythecanadian
    620 posts Member
    edited September 11
    Nothing again for another week.

We always get something on the Tuesday evening after a current event ends but now since the start of the year, there has been a week or two week break in between events since.

I"m thinking of calling it quits on the game by the end of this year...although, I might see how the updates goes in the first few months of the new year depending on if we go back to constant updates or still with the lack of updates again like this year before I take the game off my iPad.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Cue the sad trombones. 7a has gone by with no update.

Not always on time for start of new update.

Wooohoooo! I don’t mind being wrong !!!
  • While I'm happy we have a new event, man do they need to give us an event that's different in structure!

These events are all the same. Bring back something different!
  • I would LOVE an event spectacular like the old days. Halloween should always be an event spectacular.
  • we could have a season premiere tie-in... you know ea. right after this ends the episode is right there on 29th
  • This is perhaps a clue as to what we will have for Halloween:

"Age may be nothing but a number, but it turns out numbers are pretty important – that’s why everyone’s a lot happier to be back to normal. So abandon those babies (generally bad advice) and start preparing for Springfield’s next adventure! Will it be a harvest holiday or a sinister showdown? Maybe the Tapped Out Oracle will come out of her cave and tell us! That is, unless she sees her shadow. Hmm, am I mixing up local legends again? Either way, stay tuned for more Tapped Out!"

• I want Witch Patty & Selma!
    Also, all kids able to utilize Nightmare (trick or treat) Pile at the same time!
    Also, Jack Torrence Homer with frozen outdoors task!
    ...and blackjack and hookers!
  • I don't care what we get. Just not another bundle of mini events masquerading as a major event.
  • I want Witch Patty & Selma!
    Also, all kids able to utilize Nightmare (trick or treat) Pile at the same time!
    Also, Jack Torrence Homer with frozen outdoors task!
    ...and blackjack and hookers!

In fact; forget the event.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • I mean honestly the poor programmers of this game can't catch a break. SO many people complained about the long, drawn out, overly complicated events, so they simplified them, and now all the complaining for the new style of event is endless. I'm just glad we still have a game to play.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.