EA Forums - Banner

next event question

2Next

Replies

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited September 2019
    bluntcard wrote: »
    I mean honestly the poor programmers of this game can't catch a break. SO many people complained about the long, drawn out, overly complicated events, so they simplified them, and now all the complaining for the new style of event is endless. I'm just glad we still have a game to play.

giphy.gif
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I mean honestly the poor programmers of this game can't catch a break. SO many people complained about the long, drawn out, overly complicated events, so they simplified them, and now all the complaining for the new style of event is endless. I'm just glad we still have a game to play.

All people do nowadays is complain.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase

It's the monotony that's the issue. These events are all the same.

I don't object to the framework as a whole, but it's tedious that each event duplicates the last.

Boring events are better than no events, but there should be some variety!
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    ^ That's complaining :tongue:
    Mr. Papadapaconstantikasgianopolopodopotopolis was my father. You can call me Spiro.
  • OhHappyJays
    1634 posts Member
    edited September 2019

The classic "danged if you do, danged if you don't" situation. These programmers decided to take a gamble and change things up because players were complaining.

And now they're complaining about the change, and they want the old style of game play back.

You never know what you have, until you lose it.

Also,

This two second Family Guy clip accurately sums up the player base in a nutshell.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    ^ That's complaining :tongue:

So is this :D
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase

The classic "danged if you do, danged if you don't" situation. These programmers decided to take a gamble and change things up because players were complaining.

And now they're complaining about the change, and they want the old style of game play back.

I think you miss the point. I don't think the complaints are because of the style of play in effect now - they're because we now get ONLY one style of event.

Events used to come in a mix of flavors but they've been stuck in the same format for a while.

I wish the programmers would gamble. Now they're doing nothing creative and just sticking with a one size fits all format for events...
  • Oatmeal832 wrote: »

It's the monotony that's the issue. These events are all the same.

I don't object to the framework as a whole, but it's tedious that each event duplicates the last.

Boring events are better than no events, but there should be some variety!

This, so much this....

Listen some weeks I eat the exact same lunch, I'll have a different breakfast and may or may not eat dinner, but lunch is always the same.

Why don't I tire of it? The small changes.

For starters, it won't always be the same dish, and whatever I eat as a side or garnish always varies.

Change no matter how small