EA Forums - Banner

Old Cthulhu tower no longer has monster

During some event in the last seven years, we got a Cthulhu tower that had two states, one without monster, and one where the monster was clinging to the top. I can’t remember if it was a prize or a premium item. Since this event started, my monster disappeared and tapping on the tower does nothing. Is anyone else seeing this behavior? Not sure if it’s a bug that should be reported, or if they intentionally killed that item.

Replies

  • Its because he's now his own character and I'm guessing there's a task for him to be on the tower.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Its because he's now his own character and I'm guessing there's a task for him to be on the tower.

    This
  • 24h task gets him back on it
  • Awesome, thanks gang.
  • m1kgsex8wjbe.jpg
    The three "Lovecraft" locations look great together!
  • m1kgsex8wjbe.jpg
    The three "Lovecraft" locations look great together!

    That's nice, but how did you place the impossible tower in the ocean? I can only place it on boardwalks.
  • When it was first available you could place it on water but it was patched shortly after to remove that ability. Mine is locked in place forever unfortunately because if I try to move it the water all around it is red.
  • HMGaga
    171 posts Member
    ioqjkqxd02x4r.png
    This is my settings inpsired by you 😉
  • Looks good...more like a towering spire and less like a random outcropping of islands like mine. I might have to steal it!
  • Huh, I just got Cthulthu and I still have my monster on my tower. Did he disappear after a few tasks, or right away when you got him?
  • Huh, I just got Cthulthu and I still have my monster on my tower. Did he disappear after a few tasks, or right away when you got him?

    It disappears off the tower if you buy the premium character M’nthster, because it’s the same monster. He has a task that puts him back there though.
  • Huh, I just got Cthulthu and I still have my monster on my tower. Did he disappear after a few tasks, or right away when you got him?

    It disappears off the tower if you buy the premium character M’nthster, because it’s the same monster. He has a task that puts him back there though.

    Oh, I got it. Thanks!

  • HMGaga
    171 posts Member
    Looks good...more like a towering spire and less like a random outcropping of islands like mine. I might have to steal it!

    lol, it was your idea!
  • yzy81ebm7iqi.jpg
    ...oh yeah... I guess that's true but ideas can always be improved upon
  • torin8337
    110 posts Member
    edited October 4
    I haven't purchased M'nthster and the lair but I still have him at the tower as well as still having the option to keep him on the tower or removing him from it by tapping the tower like before. I believe it removes the feature of tapping the tower to make him appear and disappear when you purchase them so you can only get him to appear on it from 1 task.
    Post edited by torin8337 on
  • torin8337 wrote: »
    I haven't purchased M'nthster and the lair but I still have him at the tower as well as still having the option to keep him on the tower or removing him from it by tapping the tower like before. I believe it removes the feature when you purchase them.

    His 24 hour task keeps him on the tower so you don't really lose that feature.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • I just sent him to the 24 hour tast, the one that is marked as visuel. He is now in the tower, not visual and no animation.
  • torin8337
    110 posts Member
    edited October 4
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    torin8337 wrote: »
    I haven't purchased M'nthster and the lair but I still have him at the tower as well as still having the option to keep him on the tower or removing him from it by tapping the tower like before. I believe it removes the feature when you purchase them.

    His 24 hour task keeps him on the tower so you don't really lose that feature.

    I meant the feature of tapping on the tower to make him appear and disappear from it. I tried editing my previous comment to make more sense.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!