EA Forums - Banner

Land

lloydy1968
posts New member
Why is extra land only available to get with donuts and not cash ?
what’s the point in having cash to buy land but constantly waiting for extra land tasks to come up to get the land ! :(

Replies

• It's the man, man. They don't want you to succeed. It's oppression! Fight the man!
  • johncolombo
    11306 posts Senior Moderator
    I don't remember land costing donuts. What level are you on? It was cash only for a long time, then EA gave us land when they wanted, then they started giving us land tokens. Then added something that makes new land tokens every 12 hours. Maybe that cost donuts? Totally worth the purchase.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • What did you buy that generates land token every 12 hours
  • What did you buy that generates land token every 12 hours

The Golden Goose Realty which is no longer available at the moment.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • If all the land was available with in-game currency, why would anybody buy donuts?

Incidentally I've opened all my land. I'd rather they expanded Springfield heights. I have several mansions that would look better there.
  • I know it’s been said a lot... Hell, there’s a post about it just a few rows below... but I’m saying it again. Please find a way to offer us more land tokens more often! Whether that’s rereleasing Golden Goose Realty or offering tokens with update rewards again. I mean, tokens aren’t even being offered as daily rewards anymore. For us long time players (and money spenders) we need a solution... and quick. When a lot of your user base on this forum says their interest is waning or they’ve just uninstalled the game because they have no land left that’s got to mean something to you, the developers. I really enjoy the game but with no land to be creative it’s become frustrating to play. Please find a solution.

Thank you
  • zefrem7 wrote: »
    I know it’s been said a lot... Hell, there’s a post about it just a few rows below... but I’m saying it again. Please find a way to offer us more land tokens more often! Whether that’s rereleasing Golden Goose Realty or offering tokens with update rewards again. I mean, tokens aren’t even being offered as daily rewards anymore. For us long time players (and money spenders) we need a solution... and quick. When a lot of your user base on this forum says their interest is waning or they’ve just uninstalled the game because they have no land left that’s got to mean something to you, the developers. I really enjoy the game but with no land to be creative it’s become frustrating to play. Please find a solution.

Thank you

I’m a level 939 player since whacking day, I am still getting land tokens for completing daily tasks, I think they cycle through, just be patient and they will come, I still have plenty of land available and plenty of tokens to use.