EA Forums - Banner

SPRINGFIELD HEIGHTS LAND EXPANSION

Prev1
Tanzil277
2 posts New member
SERIOUSLY ITS BEEN LIKE 4 YEARS AND WE ARE STUCK WITH A TINY PATCH WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ENTIRE DISTRICT OF SPRINGFIELD ITSELF! WHY ON EARTH HAS NOT THERE BEEN AN UPDATE INTRODUCING WAY MORE LAND AND ORNATE PIER PIECES. FURTHERMORE, WHY GIVE US SUCH BIG UNNECESSARY BUILDING E.G. THE EXCLUSIVE RESORT, VALET PARKING ETC IF WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO PLACE EVERYTHING!! SERIOUSLY EA FIX UP AND GIVE US, YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS, WHAT WE DESERVE! WHO'S WITH ME?!

Replies

• Well there's no need to shout.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • jaythecanadian
    620 posts Member
    edited October 4
    Must have hit the caps button by accident lol

It would be nice if the other lands in the Heights area was opened up but EA stopped caring about the heights area after the height quests was released back then.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6169 posts Moderator
    Geeze-You-don39t-have-to-yell-meme-49075.jpg

• This thread is amusing because even though it's "proper" to not "shout", i feel like this is a time when perhaps we all should be shouting together. It does seem like players are not being heard, and our concerns are not being addressed.

It's disappointing that there is no way to express feedback to the makers.

@Tanzil277 I appreciate your post; you are expressing a concern which i also hold. I hope your "shouting" reaches EA's "ears".
  • Tanzil277
    2 posts New member
    THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
  • Tanzil277 wrote: »

giphy.gif
  • This is going to sound silly. But at this point I won't even know what to do with the extra space in SFH. I ended up opening land in reg. SH and making another SFH area there. If they opened it up I would just have some big gaps if I move the area over lol!
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Tanzil277 wrote: »

giphy.gif

I want this character!
  • frosted1414
    1997 posts Member
    edited October 6
    SERIOUSLY ITS BEEN LIKE 4 YEARS
    January 2017 we got 12 plots in Heights. So, it's been like 3 years.

It's been one week since you looked at EA
    **** your head to the side
    and said I'm angry
    Five days since you laughed at EA saying
    Get that together come back and see me
    Three days since the living room,
    I realized it's all EAs fault, but couldn't tell you
    Yesterday you'd forgiven EA
    But it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry
  • Loanet
    364 posts Member
    edited October 6
    I still get days when my daily task is to make more Springfield Heights currency despite the currency being all filled out and me having no need for buying new Heights stuff since I've finished the Billionaire's Estate. It's full up in there. I've bought all my Heights land. I've completed the pier. My Inventory is full of those upgradable plots.

EA acts like it's listening but it's not. Instead we get two-week events like the Flanders Reunion, Krusty's Last Gasp and this very simple Cthulu's Revenge.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »

giphy.gif

I want this character!

Would love to have it too. :)
  • It really is long overdue for extra heights land to be released. We wait and wait.
  • Maybe its better to wait for a taco.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    Its so odd that this land wasnt unlocked. I find myself forgetting I even have this section of town!
  • Surfcitygal
    1159 posts Member
    edited October 11
    If they gave us more Springfield Heights land I might be able to run my monorail in there without having to push what I already like in there out.

Some people complain that giving us all the new land in regular Springfield made the game files too large and that is why the game often kicks us out. I don’t know if that’s the reason, but I would still put up with the continued glitchyness to add Springfield Heights land

I want Hulk Homer also!
  • Not only does the land need expanding but the biggest thing for me is not having much choice or being able to sell things brought with heights currency, my daily challenges almost everyday is to earn a type of heights currency but to do that I need to keep spending it and if if I’m honest all is pretty naff and there is only so many fountains, jet skis and bbq grills you want, if you were able to sell them after placing them then it would be so bad!!!
  • while we're yelling about the Heights..

stop giving me daily tasks to collect currency when all my things are full! you, the game, should know it's full. Stop it.
  • Use the theater for tasks that require you to collect excess SH materials. It's a bit pricey but gets any SH Daily Task done without much hassle and it does not matter if your inventory is full of a certain item.
    Level 939 (and holding)
    Yes, I'm a real fantasy author!
  • My Springfield is getting too big and the land is small. It sometimes feels like the developers did not plan ahead to just how much content they’d introduce and how much space we would need. I think we definitely need more space, especially in heights. We have resources full and daily quest to obtain more resources from heights and there is no where to use them. I literally fill my inventory with useless stuff or dismiss the quest. Avail more land to purchase In heights and I also think we need more access to free land tokens. Please developers make this happen. I’ve been playing this game since 2013 and we really need upgrades in land and level up rewards.
  • I have never understood why they haven't unlocked more land in the heights section but I guess they must have some reason behind it and don't want to say , it's not like EA are known for telling us much about the game.