EA Forums - Banner

Halloween Wish List

2Next

Replies

• My wish list.....hoping the remaining 14 halloween buildings I don't have yet returns.

I don't have the Evil Shopkeeper and Lord Montymort from 2 years ago and all of the premiums from last year.
  • Something that changes the rivers to a different colour would be nice. We haven't had much of that for a while.
  • ^Only happens in halloween events. It only changes to that same darker color.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • ^Only happens in halloween events. It only changes to that same darker color.
    St. Patrick's Day updates also changed the rivers to green.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I wonder if the leafs will change colour on trees again.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • We're not getting it today I assume, which lessens the likelihood it will be a full event...
  • We're not getting it today I assume, which lessens the likelihood it will be a full event...

The mini event lasts until today, so I can't see the Halloween event landing until tomorrow at the earliest. How does this lessen the likelihood of a full event?
  • > @CLWggg said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > The mini event lasts until today, so I can't see the Halloween event landing until tomorrow at the earliest. How does this lessen the likelihood of a full event?

Well since EA does updates on the same day of the week, at the same time every time, the update will probably be next week, on October 16th. It's too short of a time for a full event, so I expect a 2-part mini-event. Again...
  • The last few Halloween events started late and ran into November. TSTO doesn't do 2-part events, only mini events and 4-parters. Also, the last few events started late...it was Tuesdays for ages then we had one start on a Wednesday and then most recently Thursdays.

Lot of baseless speculation in this thread and it will all amount to nothing. There are plenty of actual complaints to be made with EA, lets not make up new ones ok?

Worst case scenario the recent Cthulu prelude mini will retroactively become part 1 of a 4-parter, so we would have at least 3 weeks to go.
  • The last few Halloween events started late and ran into November. TSTO doesn't do 2-part events, only mini events and 4-parters. Also, the last few events started late...it was Tuesdays for ages then we had one start on a Wednesday and then most recently Thursdays.

Lot of baseless speculation in this thread and it will all amount to nothing. There are plenty of actual complaints to be made with EA, lets not make up new ones ok?

Worst case scenario the recent Cthulu prelude mini will retroactively become part 1 of a 4-parter, so we would have at least 3 weeks to go.

You do realised that this thread is a wish list right?

TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Right now, Just wishing for the Halloween event- Period lol
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • I wish, I could tap strange creatures wandering through my town.

And something like "The Joker" would be really up to date.
  • kylemellev801
    122 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Castiel19x wrote: »

You do realised that this thread is a wish list right?
    Yes, I was responding to the discussion that was immediately above my post. It was before somebody started that "is Halloween coming" thread... or threads rather.
  • Hope event starts today
  • hope is we get Halloween lol
    and for people who missed the two crashed ufos can get them again
  • U - M3 @N US ALL lol (:
  • I hope we get Sherrif Cartman