EA Forums - Banner

Well crap, I’ve hit the 13,000 limit...argh

2Next

Replies

• Any item pulled out of storage counts as one item, including group storage. 144 items in a group.

That's a good tip as a temporary fix right at the end of designing. I've had to resort to it a few times.
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Any item pulled out of storage counts as one item, including group storage. 144 items in a group.

No it doesn't.

When you are at the item limit you can group store a load. When you replace it in town you can cheat the system temporarily. It will not allow you to to place more than the current limit. This group store creation still states the amount of items you have. Once placed there is no way of going over. You will find you have to store all those items again.

Group store does NOT equal 1 bit.

Try nuking its the only way to be sure!

Temporarily or not, it allows you to exceed the limit by 143 items. It’s useful to free up item count for RTT farming.
  • Any item pulled out of storage counts as one item, including group storage. 144 items in a group.

That's a good tip as a temporary fix right at the end of designing. I've had to resort to it a few times.

@mikeymoore241 gets it ;)
  • eliansukke180
    18123 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Someone recently told me to just go over it. Was pretty solid advice!

You can’t. It won’t allow you to drop another piece.

oreally.jpg