EA Forums - Banner

Has anyone noticed that...

LPN is being very quiet about no update for Halloween this year, because every time a new update is coming, he always mentions it before the new event happens, but not this time, any guesses?

Replies

• Maybe away on holiday, quit the game or could have internet problems etc..... the list goes on.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • Because he's as clueless as the rest of us! ;)
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    Because he's as clueless as the rest of us! ;)

With LPN gone and there all like :
    giphy.gif

I think he does know something,but can’t say anything because of the NDA.

I think he does know something,but can’t say anything because of the NDA.

I'm on that too and we have had NO information at all. Sorry.

:|

I’m sure there’s a story there somewhere...

My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • EA paid him a visit and broke his thumbs, that'll teach him for getting everyone excited. EA can't allow that!
  • 74hands
    442 posts Member
    edited October 17
    I do hope that when (or if) an update arrives in the store, no one will download it and examine the coding for the event and share it in advance, as that might cause EA considerable discord.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • Clever Fox :p
  • Here are your reliable sources: Discord (of which LPN is a big part), Tapped Out Addicts, and The Tapped Out sub reddit. None has any new info or any info at all. Nothing is showing on the server either. There is no information to get
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Here are your reliable sources: Discord (of which LPN is a big part), Tapped Out Addicts, and The Tapped Out sub reddit. None has any new info or any info at all. Nothing is showing on the server either. There is no information to get

Looks like the TOUK gets no love and that's the best site going for information.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Here are your reliable sources: Discord (of which LPN is a big part), Tapped Out Addicts, and The Tapped Out sub reddit. None has any new info or any info at all. Nothing is showing on the server either. There is no information to get

Looks like the TOUK gets no love and that's the best site going for information.

Since you seem to prefer to attack every post I make, I'd prefer you not to respond to any of my posts anymore.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • LPN isn't gone, there just isn't anything to share. He has always put the info out on the wiki. They could stop him if they really wished to.
    The wiki discord is great for info. Addicts comes with too much of Patric's personality now to be palatable. The subreddit is ok but no one there really goes in to detail on the events.
    Perhaps people who broke the NDA should stop complaining about other people who look like they have broken the NDA.
    Who knew there would be a power struggle over info about a silly mobile game?
  • Couldn't agree more Ellie. The Discord gives good info. Addicts gives the facts - but they're sandwiched in between Patdic's horrible rambling braggadocio and truly disturbing constant childish sexual innuendos that have no place on a site about TSTO. And finally, the subreddit doesn't get into enough detail.
  • Opprobrium is deserved for one party regarding the game. EA.
  • gZti7yH.gif

:p
    gZti7yH.gif

:p

giphy.gif
  • I was present at the end of days of EA monopoly.... whatever is not happening now with TSTO happened to ea monopoly when it ended.

God save the TSTO server.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!