EA Forums - Banner

Is Halloween 2019 Happening?

Replies

  • ksbuell
    1 posts New member
    Fingers are still crossed, but hope is fading fast!
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3065 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Still nothing, huh? This is like waiting in the ER at 3am on a early Sunday morning.

    This is an incredibly apt comparison.
  • I saw on reddit one of the "EA NDA Partcipants" wrote:
    'However, I have been informed that a Halloween event is coming. Just not when...'

    There is still hope!!!!
  • The cthulu event was our Halloween event.
  • All I want for Christmas is a Halloween event. And a significant items increase.
  • I wonder if this is a concerning sign that Tapped Out as a game is coming to an end :'( I hope not then we won't have a Simpsons Game unless you have The Simpsons game or Hit & Run etc Ea have run out of ideas for Halloween it will be the same at this years Christmas event.
  • Jbett123 wrote: »
    I wonder if this is a concerning sign that Tapped Out as a game is coming to an end :'(

    People have been saying the game is now ending since the release date.

  • I saw on reddit one of the "EA NDA Partcipants" wrote:
    'However, I have been informed that a Halloween event is coming. Just not when...'

    In the year 2020?

  • Simpsplay wrote: »
    I saw on reddit one of the "EA NDA Partcipants" wrote:
    'However, I have been informed that a Halloween event is coming. Just not when...'

    In the year 2020?

    Ugh don't tell me.

    It'll start on Halloween and end around Thanksgiving so that they can combine both Holidays into one event?
  • 1538955443 wrote: »
    I just realized that maybe we are all overreacting.. the 2019 treehouse episode is slated to air on the 20th of October so I think the update will come after that. I mean if they want to include elements of the episode in to the update that they cant release it before the actual episode, right??

    False.
    Anytime TSTO released items from a current episode, it was BEFORE said episode airs, that way when you complete the quests a message would show plugging the upcoming episode. Sorry but that's how they always done it.

    You both are right with items being released from a current episode before and after it airs. It is more rare to get content from the newest episode before it actually aired then to get content from the newest episode after it airs. The pagan winter event was released in the game 5 days before the episode aired and parts of the Game of Games content was from an episode that aired nearly 3 months before the event was released in the game. Both my examples are from updates other than episode tie ins.

    There hasn't been an episode tie in since the last Halloween event with the message promoting the episode in the questline. That was also the only time there was an episode tie in from season 30 because the tie ins from seasons 29 to 24 at least had a season premiere or season finale tie in in the game.
  • jbw431
    56 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I find it very strange that EA doesn’t communicate their intentions at all. I know that I am sure not feeling compelled to spend any real money on this game. Oh well, other games to play, and all that.

    (Edited by EA_Mai to remove a quote that was removed from the topic and comment on it)
    Post edited by EA_Mai on
    One on getter for the clickity clack please
  • I think we'll get Halloween. And I think it will be lame.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    I think we'll get Halloween. And I think it will be lame.

    Seems you may be correct. I have no lofty expectations at this point.
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    And I think it will be lame.

    I suppose you won't be disappointed if you are wrong in this point. 😉

  • Here’s what I got from EA email help (which is basically nothing):

    Please let me share currently we do not have any update/information regarding Halloween event that's why we are unable to give you any update regarding this.

    However I would suggest you to please stay close to our official channels as if there will be any event on Halloween our team will update players via our official channels.

    Thanks for sticking with us.
  • If there is an event it will be a quick one of the 4 hour task grinding variety. Face it folks, this game is all but finished
  • If there is an event it will be a quick one of the 4 hour task grinding variety. Face it folks, this game is all but finished

    keep convincing yourself about that while we play it still. check the other thread dude
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • If there is an event it will be a quick one of the 4 hour task grinding variety. Face it folks, this game is all but finished

    Bye bye then.
    Most of us will stay until the game if official over.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • javiagua
    2 posts New member
    Isn't there going to be a great udapte for Halloween?
  • javiagua wrote: »
    Isn't there going to be a great udapte for Halloween?

    We'll find out more on Tuesday.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!