EA Forums - Banner

Wailing walls with 2.25% multiplier available for in game cash (50 donuts now, after update)

Replies

• Also word of warning, don't try and move a massive amount of wailing walls over anything! You will get massive slowdown and possible disconnects from game...
  • Just broke the 10k multiplier mark with the wall and have room for some more.
  • roman65 wrote: »
    Just broke the 10k multiplier mark with the wall and have room for some more.

Holy crap 😯
  • I’m just happy to have crossed into the over 2000% multiplier! But 10k% multiplier would be great.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • roman65 wrote: »
    Just broke the 10k multiplier mark with the wall and have room for some more.

Now aim for 25k
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • I started the day at 555%, and am sitting at 8539.27% now. With 194 million in cash still, and an absolute ton of land still open and empty.

I sure hope this was a mistake on EA's part, otherwise its a rather big game breaker.
  • 1st tennis court offer got me to over 1k multi.
    After the 2nd tennis court offer (including a former halloween event with limited ww to get) I was around 3.5k.
    Today I stopped at more than 25k, since there is no need to be greedy.
  • 1st tennis court offer got me to over 1k multi.
    After the 2nd tennis court offer (including a former halloween event with limited ww to get) I was around 3.5k.
    Today I stopped at more than 25k, since there is no need to be greedy.

For me with over 100k of donuts, i didnt even bother with this.
  • Serious question: why bother with upping your multiplier that much? Once you are over 1000, it’s all just coasting anyway. Plus, I would gather with a way bigger multiplier, it would take a lot more time to clear your town. And possible game kick outs? My only reasoning for doing this I think would be for bragging rights. I did up my 1400% to 1500% with the walls today, but I can’t think of any reason to raise it up.
  • I have a 1610% multiplier. Used the 24hr god job and rushed it to get a lot more money, but only came out with 13,000,000. Checked before how much I should get and should have had over 1billion. Has this happened with anyone else? Or am I working it out wrong?
  • FYI. Brand new update puts the wailing walls at 50 donuts.
  • johncolombo
    11496 posts Senior Moderator
    FYI. Brand new update puts the wailing walls at 50 donuts.
    I just came to say this also. It’s true.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

They patched that fast enough but can't patch the Bart screens.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking. Don't forget about the Springfield Showcase
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    FYI. Brand new update puts the wailing walls at 50 donuts.

They patched that fast enough but can't patch the Bart screens.

Thats good. They still care about the game?
  • jaythecanadian
    637 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    I think EA gave up fixing the bart screen issue. They must have got tired of fixing that issue all the time.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I think EA gave up fixing the bart screen issue so often..

Looks like it.

No surprise there, it was 50 donuts the last time the wailing wall was offered.
  • .... and THIS is why we can't have nice things. :|
  • Drat. Only got around 30 before the fix.
  • .... and THIS is why we can't have nice things. :|

Precisely.