EA Forums - Banner

I am so tired of this

I got locked out of my game twice last year during the Xmas and Valentines events. After the one in Feb I couldn’t get back in at all. I was being told I needed a LOT (a ridiculous, outrageous amount) of storage to play. That wasn’t the case at all. I couldn’t get into my account on iPhone or iPad. EA service was USELESS. I FINALLY, after almost EIGHT MONTHS somehow got in to my game a few weeks ago. I was so excited since I have been a player since this game began. Well guess what? Halloween event starts and now I’m locked out again with the **** that I need more storage. I’m so mad. And like I said, EA couldn’t figure it out so they don’t help at all. I give up. So bummed.

Replies

• Sorry, I just needed to vent. I love this game and I’m frustrated.
  • How current is your device?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • It’s pretty new. iPhone X. It FINALLY let me into the game after downloading a crazy huge amount of space but now Kodos is stuck in the Simpsons house and I can’t get him out LOL.🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I feel like my game has a virus.🙄
  • Do you have a lot of photos, videos saved in your phone?
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • Yeah I do. Maybe I’ll clean that out again. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • I had the same problem yesterday. I log in and out nothing happened. I deleted the app reinstalled (took about 15 mins) than I was able to tap the icon to end task than really quickly tap on Simpson house and place in inventory. It only worked when charters were walking away as soon as they turn back around the task started all over again. I hope this helps.
  • For your main problem, have you tried deleting the app completely and redownloading? That has worked for me in the past. For the current problem. Whenever someone is stuck in a building, put the building in storage and then put it back out.
  • This is a known bug with Kodos.
    Some people have used a different device type to log in and were able to let her float and then the thumb appeared.
    You could contact EA on Twitter as someone reported it was fixed by EA twitter help in minutes.
    https://twitter.com/eahelp?lang=en
  • On your iPhone/iPad go into your settings, then click “General”, then click “iPhone or iPad storage”

Let it load, tell me what your current device is at storage wise. This will give you an understanding what’s currently taking up space on your devices and how much each app is using.
  • For your main problem, have you tried deleting the app completely and redownloading? That has worked for me in the past. For the current problem. Whenever someone is stuck in a building, put the building in storage and then put it back out.

Yes, I tried that several times. I did manage to get back in but I still can’t get Kodos out lol. If it’s not one thing...it’s another :-)

• On your iPhone/iPad go into your settings, then click “General”, then click “iPhone or iPad storage”

Let it load, tell me what your current device is at storage wise. This will give you an understanding what’s currently taking up space on your devices and how much each app is using.

Ok I’ll check that. But the thing is that when I get locked out as I have in the past, it locked me out of my towns on ALL my devices and my iPad, for example, has hardly anything on it: maybe three apps but no photos or anything else. So I can’t believe it’s a true storage/space issue.