EA Forums - Banner

Nightmare Pile dream crushed!

WHY? EA
I don't ask for much from you EA? A Grumple here, a winter event that includes some kind of acknowledgment of Christmas. But mostly, I don't complain. How difficult would it have been for you to allow all kids to Trick or Treat at once via the nightmare pile????

But no. That would have brought joy and happiness ( and donut revenue ).
Well, fine.

P.S. this event is boring. Nothing to squash or tap. Fare thee well Tapped out, old friend. ( I'm not quitting, I'm just acknowledging the demise of what was once greatness. )
Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.

Replies

• Agreed! Boo urns :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • jmlgg
    183 posts Member
    You can have them trick or treat all year long so i fail to see whats the damn problem
  • they want them all to be out trick or treating at the same time
    jmlgg wrote: »
    You can have them trick or treat all year long so i fail to see whats the damn problem

My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • They have not put out a new items in so long. Same old stuff year after year. I’m getting so bored with this game. People can disagree with me all they want (and I wouldn’t give 2 ****), but this game is on its last leg. It’s so not a priority for EA. I’m just surprised The Simpsons, who licenses to EA, is okay with this.
  • there're new item every event what are you talking about
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • jmlgg wrote: »

Before commenting, please understand what you're replying to.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I was pretty disappointed in this too. What’s the point of having only one kid dress up for Halloween? I got this last year, I think, and I rarely bother using it.