EA Forums - Banner

Possible Solution to Connection Lost when Farming!

Prev1
Hey guys!
I think I found a possible solution to this matter. Pay attention to each step I direct. I will try to be very clear.
It's about sequence of seconds between bonuts.
1. Go to the Rat Trap Truck and place ONLY 5 of them. This is for those who are between 700\1000%.
Once you get the bonus level xp, exactly the way you see it in this image below, DON'T start immediate tapping.
cozxjnu65rrq.png
2. What you have to do here is count to 4 seconds in mind or snap your fingers 4 times in a way for those 4 seconds to happen. Once you finished counting, tap any gift. I always tap the right one.

vvlm426p79dd.png
3. And I have got all three. But, DON'T immediate tap. Count again for 4 seconds and then tap collect.
4. Once you did that, you know that the next bonut will show up, exactly as in the first image I posted above. AGAIN, DON'T immediate tap. Count 4 seconds and then tap.
cozxjnu65rrq.png
5. This time I got only the two donuts. Again! I DON'T immediat tap on any other 50000$ gifts or the collect button. I count for 4 seconds and then I proceed to tap on the 50000$ gift.
ymtctaq267gk.png
I got all three again. And what do I do ? I count for 4 seconds and then tap.
jlel5so2qgq6.png

So, between every move / sequences of taps, I have to count for 4 seconds before I actually tap it. I have been doing this and manage to farm 200 donuts with only just 2 lost connection to get God. It took me 20 minutes though. You have to be patient.
I believe that the servers requires some seconds / time standby in order to get all the information of XP gain through your farming with RatTrap Trucks.

I have tried with 15 RatTrap Trucks as TEST but somewhere at 11th truck, the server lost connection to my game, however, I found this solution much more relaxing.

I don't know. I been thinking, what if it has to do with time, because if I place 5 trucks and I tap fast enough, I get lost connection after 3 seconds of gameplay.

Try it out.

Replies

• I realized this a while back that if you don’t tap wildly, slow down, and carefully tap when there is something to tap —- then you might not lose the connection as often. I also zoom in and that helps. However the game still always will eventually lose the connection.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Thanks for the advice! It got so bad for me today that I couldn't even finish collecting from 1 bloodmobile before getting booted off. I tested your method and placed 5 bloodmobiles and was able to collect from 4. Then along came Bart.

I'm going to try again, 5 at a time. Counting to four ("one-one-thousand-two-one-thousand....".)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • The disconnects occur when communications fail from your device TO the server. The game has been set to time out too quickly. They need to fix this. Slowing your requests to communicate certainly helps. But this is a bug, among many that they haven't addressed.

Anyone still hearing farm animal noises while the game loads up? Another sloppy bug. Seems they are barely keeping the lights on these days. But i suspect this latest gaffe cost them a lot of revenue expected from this event. Pity. I was hoping they'd renew our faith in the game. Instead they confirmed their lack of concern for it.

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3077 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    The disconnects occur when communications fail from your device TO the server. The game has been set to time out too quickly. They need to fix this. Slowing your requests to communicate certainly helps. But this is a bug, among many that they haven't addressed.

Anyone still hearing farm animal noises while the game loads up? Another sloppy bug. Seems they are barely keeping the lights on these days. But i suspect this latest gaffe cost them a lot of revenue expected from this event. Pity. I was hoping they'd renew our faith in the game. Instead they confirmed their lack of concern for it.

Not farm noises for me. Instead I hear the sound effects of select items when I come within range (ie. crackling tire fire, bubbling tar pits).

I decided to contact EA support after this not being fixed over the past four updates. Got the standard form letter with the list of "things you've already done multiple times" to correct the problem. Also brilliantly suggested I "send a screenshot if the problem persists".

Yes I'm certain a screen shot will solve the mystery of the audio problem I'm experiencing 🙄

Honestly, it's insulting.
  • I hear ya.
  • There are many bugs in the game that aren't getting fixed, one of the bugs that I had in my game some 18 months ago when I quit playing is still in my game that I have returned to (tiny collection radius when tapping even though it used to be quite large) but it does not bother me now we have the tappable hand that collects all.
  • Quote---Not farm noises for me. Instead I hear the sound effects of select items when I come within range (ie. crackling tire fire, bubbling tar pits).- - - end quote

Yup. I get a crackling fire every time. The great burnout of '19.

Will try waiting. I already have tried waiting, because it's a thing to try. But once I get back into the flow of tapping boxes I speeded back up. This time, will try the consistent waiting.

13 used to be the # of trucks i could get away with, but now it's come down to 12 max for me also.

• Quote---Not farm noises for me. Instead I hear the sound effects of select items when I come within range (ie. crackling tire fire, bubbling tar pits).- - - end quote

Yup. I get a crackling fire every time. The great burnout of '19.

Will try waiting. I already have tried waiting, because it's a thing to try. But once I get back into the flow of tapping boxes I speeded back up. This time, will try the consistent waiting.

13 used to be the # of trucks i could get away with, but now it's come down to 12 max for me also.

Unlucky #12.
  • Not related to TSTO, but to your general gist.....I have a very, very old iPad. Sometimes it loses connection to our wifi network, and I need to re-enter the password. Even though I am 100% sure I am putting it in correctly, it still says incorrect password.

So I did some research, and came across an topic very similar to this....it said, when entering your password...type each letter in very slowly, with at least 5 seconds in-between each letter of the password, and again after its completely entered before you press connect.

Sure enough, that worked perfectly.
  • BLITZdonuts, I tried your 4 second slowdown and got about 10 cycles of RTT. 5 trucks per play.
    Additionally I placed the zirconium ($5,000,000) and that gives me 6 donut plays.
    Sell for $1,250,000.
    The good part about that is it only takes one , place it on the LZ.
    Also I have $600 million so i want to draw that down.
  • Update: nope
  • I get best results farming blood mobiles doing six at a time on land that has no buildings or decorations on it. No roads, nothing. It still crashes now and then but not as often.
  • No sound at all. No Halloween-music. 😢
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    ... decided to contact EA support after this not being fixed over the past four updates. Got the standard form letter with the list of "things you've already done multiple times" to correct the problem. Also brilliantly suggested I "send a screenshot if the problem persists".

Yes I'm certain a screen shot will solve the mystery of the audio problem I'm experiencing 🙄

🌈🤪👌
    rkVHURt.png
  • Dougie_Powers_17
    2311 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    The disconnects occur when communications fail from your device TO the server. The game has been set to time out too quickly. They need to fix this. Slowing your requests to communicate certainly helps. But this is a bug, among many that they haven't addressed.

Not farm noises for me. Instead I hear the sound effects of select items when I come within range (ie. crackling tire fire, bubbling tar pits).

I decided to contact EA support after this not being fixed over the past four updates. Got the standard form letter with the list of "things you've already done multiple times" to correct the problem. Also brilliantly suggested I "send a screenshot if the problem persists".

A bit like when Royal Mail here in the UK were investigating why I wasn't getting any mail delivered, they said they'd send me a letter to tell me why I wasn't getting any....... :neutral:

willp_70 wrote: »
    BLITZdonuts, I tried your 4 second slowdown and got about 10 cycles of RTT. 5 trucks per play.
    Additionally I placed the zirconium ($5,000,000) and that gives me 6 donut plays.
    Sell for $1,250,000.
    The good part about that is it only takes one , place it on the LZ.
    Also I have $600 million so i want to draw that down.

zirconium... genius!!.. I didn't realise about that... I know I was thinking of buying and selling things like the escalator to nowhere and the popsicle tower... but haven't yet because it requires build times... Gods 24hr task paid me over 49mil so I reckon it might be worth a shot..
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Can those items (elevator etc) be repeatedly bought and sold?
  • Can those items (elevator etc) be repeatedly bought and sold?

Yes, when you store the tems they can be found in your inventory under buildings and you can use the green $ button to sell them.... but as I say, the build time means it's a very slow process...

Also thanks @willp_70 for the zirconia tip, I have done it a few times now and haven't yet (touch wood) had any bart screens when opening bonut boxes.... unless they've coincidentally sorted out the server issues...
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Waiting three seconds between donut taps is working for me. Thank you!!!
  • The servers have been extraordinarily robust for me the past 24 hours. Probably the best I have ever seen and I have been in this since day one. Knock wood this will last ......YMMV.
    I just wish they would give us an event that we could interact with neighbors like we used to.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • MoopsDude wrote: »
    The servers have been extraordinarily robust for me the past 24 hours. Probably the best I have ever seen and I have been in this since day one. Knock wood this will last ......YMMV.
    I just wish they would give us an event that we could interact with neighbors like we used to.

I’m experiencing this also, not even getting the Bart screen when I switch between my five towns (which I would get Every Time I logged out).
    Too soon to celebrate? Fingers crossed, don’t want to jinx it ;)