EA Forums - Banner

Police in this game

Prev1
Hello,
I think that since the city is growing fast and there are still only 3 police officers in the city, I think EA should add at least 2 more.
Support me if you think like please.
Thank you in advance and I hope EA will see this message.

Replies

• Isn't there generally only three police officers in the Simpsons anyway, although we do have characters like Rex Banner in our towns too.
  • Springfield PD uses a technique called "delusional omnipresence". You can place as many police cars as you wish, all over town, but there's still only 3 uniformed officers to drive them. And they usually walk a beat.
  • My town doesn't rely on the police for law and order it has super heroes.

A good job to ad there are a few super villains around.
  • A town of this size should have at least one municipal pool.
  • Springfield PD uses a technique called "delusional omnipresence". You can place as many police cars as you wish, all over town, but there's still only 3 uniformed officers to drive them. And they usually walk a beat.

What??? Are you implying that there are logic errors in the game? That's like saying there's a guy on a motorcycle that rides on the sidewalk, but a purple dinosaur is allowed to walk in the middle of the road. Also, don't forget about how some characters are taller than the doorways on some of the buildings.
  • Oh my God the inconsistency of scale in this game has always annoyed the heck out of me. Too true!
  • In fact, I meant that the city is getting bigger and bigger and there are only 3 cops available.
    While in a more realistic game, there would be at least 5 cops, like in South Park where there are almost 10 of them and the city is about the same size.
    Understand?
  • The fear of Sky Finger tossing citizens of Springfield directly into storage is enough to keep my town in line.
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • Springfield has always had a very lackluster police force, just assume most of them are sleeping at the station or in the cars around town.
  • IliesZaki wrote: »
    In fact, I meant that the city is getting bigger and bigger and there are only 3 cops available.
    While in a more realistic game, there would be at least 5 cops, like in South Park where there are almost 10 of them and the city is about the same size.
    Understand?

The most effective cop in South Park is 8 years old, and commands people to respect his authoratai.
  • ZennGlenn
    1781 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Springfield has always had a very lackluster police force, just assume most of them are sleeping at the station or in the cars around town.

🌈More likely enjoying Lard Lad😎
    hchtpvzs7a2c.jpg
  • ZennGlenn
    1781 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    ...Well, God, Satan, Santa, & Buddha seem to have an eye on things as well😎👌

czf2nulcod18.jpg

• ZennGlenn wrote: »
    ...Well, God, Satan, Santa, & Buddha seem to have an eye on things as well😎👌

czf2nulcod18.jpg

So is Col. Sanders Satan or Santa?

I WOULD like 12pcs of extra crispy chicken under my tree...

- but i would not like to be disassembled, fried, and stuffed into a bucket.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Would make for an interesting event

Officer Marge skin
    screen-shot-2011-11-28-at-2-54-29-pm.png

Van Zuylen
    latest?cb=20130618210121

Twitchy Cop Student
    Cop_student.png

Irish Policeman
    432px-Irish_Policeman.png

Lenora Carter
    624px-Lenora_Carter.png

Mugger
    1*fbwRsZWHObnUqAZGUIt3mA.jpeg

Jericho
    Mr_Jericho.png

Tattoo Annie
    20150320212155%21Tattoo_Annie.png

Jack Lassen
    Jack_Lassen.png

McGriff the Crime Dog
    latest?cb=20100920151354

Springfield Police Academy
    350?cb=20130418163126

Junkytown Legal Clinic
    Junkytown_Legal_Clinic.png

Post edited by Deadshot_DCU on
  • ZennGlenn wrote: »
    Springfield has always had a very lackluster police force, just assume most of them are sleeping at the station or in the cars around town.

🌈More likely enjoying Lard Lad😎
    hchtpvzs7a2c.jpg

Wait, isn't that police car supposed to be black & white? Not solid white....
  • POLICE HERE!
    Add ME :) Police1001
  • Snake's girlfriend is a cop too, right? She has a task that puts her in uniform. And that guy who beats up Flanders is a detective... Do you have those chars yet?
  • How do we attach photos
  • https://youtu.be/lor-WsN-WhI?t=16: See that video
  • They are 5,no ?