The EA Logo
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Black Friday boxes vs Yearbook
December 3, 2019 8:40PM
Quick question.. are there any prizes in the Black Friday boxes that arent in the Yearbook? I have a few extra sprinkles that I could throw at some boxes if I needed to grab some items before they disappeared again.
December 3, 2019 9:06PM
If I remember correctly there was up to 700 items available in the year book(that assumes you had none of the items) so it's certainly possible there are a few items that cross over, I'd say get what you fancy from the cheapest option.
Need help, check out this awesome help thread,
December 3, 2019 9:25PM
Nick's Bowling Shop Bundle in Retail for 50D.
two shops acting like teleport
December 3, 2019 10:37PM
So many items in both, lists can be found here:
Answers HQ Hero
December 6, 2019 11:15AM
I think OP is asking if there's anything in the Thanksgiving MBs which can't be obtained from the yearbook.
December 7, 2019 11:34AM
Yes, there is, although I now can't remember which items. The mastermind bundle is one of them though. The yearbook box only had the volcano and Hank Scorpio without any costume.
My strategy was the following:
1. Empty all Thanksgiving boxes under 30 donuts.
2. Google a list of all yearbook items.
3. Work my way up from the cheapest to the most expensive Thanksgiving box.
4. If a box included only items that are also in the yearbook box, ignore it and skip to the next box.
5. Note down which items are also in the yearbook box, then browse the yearbook box to find them, and keep purchasing until only Thanksgiving-box-only items remain in the Thanksgiving box I'm working on ( at the same time carefully avoiding any chance of getting the volcano from the yearbook).
6. Empty the respective Thanksgiving box.
So I spent the minimal amount of donuts and made sure I got everything. I ended up with 46 tasks in the taskbook though.
December 7, 2019 2:44PM
There must be.
I know Frink's Laboratory with Frink is in the YMB and another box, but another box has that with a robot as well.
I wanted to do it yesterday but I will invariably do it tomorrow (ish).
Reply to this topic
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.