EA Forums - Banner

Highest level player

Hi
I'm at level 265. I've bought every land and water possible. I was wondering at what level are you?

Replies

• 959 but still have a fair bit of land to unlock but zero tokens to use :(
  • 959 but still have a fair bit of land to unlock but zero tokens to use :(

939 you mean :wink:
  • 168sean168 wrote: »
    959 but still have a fair bit of land to unlock but zero tokens to use :(

939 you mean :wink:

Cheers for the correction, yes you are spot on with the number 939, need more coffee lol.
  • 939. Unlocked all the land. Maxed out on cash and item count. Almost 8k donuts. Just need another 100 lattes and I'll have 1000 of each SH currency. Not really sure what else to do in the game now, apart from the four hour grind of new events.
  • I'm also 939, don't have all the land on purpose because u can get infinite land tokens if you don't buy all the land.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • 939, nearing max. cash, have all the land, hundreds of donuts... but without much to do until an increase in the item limit.
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    I'm also 939, don't have all the land on purpose because u can get infinite land tokens if you don't buy all the land.

I don't think this is true. It was at one point when GGR was first released, but it has since been fixed. Once you have enough tokens that equal your unopened land squares, it just gives money from that point on.
  • 939, but I've got loads of land still to unlock.
  • ramrod130
    521 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Level 939, max cash, 102,500 donuts, all land thanks to GGR. No more sending characters on tasks, they all roam about aimlessly. I log in every day to tap my sky finger for 20 or so donuts. When events are around I rush everything with donuts, and buy everything available. No more donut farming, except to replenish my stash after events.
  • I just recently got cut off from land tokens, even though I had several unpurchased squares of water and land. The game knew when to stop giving me more and now gives cash. Zzz

This combined with reaching $1.3B has eliminated my desire to log in daily between events. Im kinda ok with the decreased urgency.

The problem im having is I want to redesign huge parts of my town but the game isnt stable enough to get it much done when im in the mood. It crashes too much and takes forever to load. Then there's the clucking...??

I was considering an experiment storing all the non essential characters. I wonder if that will improve playability
  • 939, max cash, 30,000 donuts.

And bored out my mind.

Years ago I dreamed about getting to this point. Be careful what you wish for.
  • Lobes06 wrote: »
    1pillform wrote: »
    I'm also 939, don't have all the land on purpose because u can get infinite land tokens if you don't buy all the land.

I don't think this is true. It was at one point when GGR was first released, but it has since been fixed. Once you have enough tokens that equal your unopened land squares, it just gives money from that point on.

You are correct, got my last land token 2 weeks ago, pays out cash now and plenty of land to unlock still.

And bored out my mind.

Exactly so I'm thinking about starting another town to jump start my interest.
  • Lobes06 wrote: »

It doesn't give me money, it still gives me land tokens. Unless the money is disguised as a land token icon? Because that is all that comes out of the building when I tap it.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
    Lobes06 wrote: »

It doesn't give me money, it still gives me land tokens. Unless the money is disguised as a land token icon? Because that is all that comes out of the building when I tap it.

Maybe you don’t have all the tokens yet, I have 300, I didn’t know that I had that many land tiles available. 😲
    Lobes06 wrote: »

Then you still have more land available than tokens.
  • willp_70 wrote: »
    939, max cash, 30,000 donuts.

And bored out my mind.

Exactly so I'm thinking about starting another town to jump start my interest.

Been considering nuking. But I just can’t. I spent way too much time designing my town, fretting over every single bush.

And I have another town but no interest in playing it. I don’t want to go back to that much grinding, lol I need a middle ground

And bored out my mind.

30,000 doughnuts !!! How have you got so many? Did you get them with real cash or are you a mad KEM farmer 😨,
    I am up to level 939 recently and have less than 30 land tokens to unlock, 98 million cash but only 50 doughnuts as I have lots of buildings and characters still to get. So am KEM farming to clock up more doughnuts.
  • iamsmittys736
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Level 939 as well. 1.3 billion in cash and around 9600 donuts. And all land unlocked.
  • Aelein
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2020
    I am not yet at the highest boring level. But I can see the problem coming.

Here is something we high scoring players can Do!

Let us start with a couple of tasks. I can move this into in a new thread if there is interest. The tasks are interesting actions you and your sims can do. Some are easy—if you have the characters and inventory. Some are stumbled upon and so far tricky to duplicate. Others require familiarity. There are tons of these actions.

1. make sarah wiggums cut ralphie’s hair.
    2. make homer dance with fatov
    3. make maw spuckler or deep freeze or both (!?) chill out in the Bermuda Triangle Lair. more than once.
    4. make grandpa and mona do at least two things together.

Give it a try. Suggest your favorites. Tell the truth.

NB: Any errors are mine.
    Post edited by Aelein on