EA Forums - Banner

Are EA changing the game or even adding an expansion to it ????

I don't know if it's relevant, I could be adding 2 and 2 and getting 22.
But I noticed the nuked KrustyLand on the Friends page seems to have moved with this update, previously it was above the Other Springfield and now it is smaller and to the left.

I always hoped that with the nuked sight still there it meant that if they ever brought it back, (e.g. because people wanted it back), the expansion could be reinstated much easier than if it was completely deleted because then it would have to be rewritten, coded, debugged and so on.
Yeah, I know I don't know much about how all this stuff works and yes I want KrustyLand back, my planned KL will not fit in SF, and I will not squeeze it in.

If the KrustyLand expansion has been completely deleted, why is it still depicted on the Friends page, what's the point???
And why has the depiction been moved, why not delete it instead???
Or did they keep the core programming in case they wanted to change it too something else???
I was wondering, Has the depiction been moved to allow something else to go there instead, e.g. Some other expansion???

Considering these questions, (which are most likely just really pointless), Golden Token thing they have tried and the screenshots of Cthulhu and Murphy in the game, I was wondering are they doing something different for Christmas or preparing for something in the new year???

Or like I said, am I adding 2 and 2 and reading WAY TOO MUCH into it???
But it's a change and people don't change stuff for no reason, especially when money's involved???
And especially in the fickle gaming industry where evolving means survival, if it doesn't it dies.

Replies

• All my neighbours have disappeared!!
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • You ask questions about a game where the staff seem to have abandoned all housekeeping responsibilities.

Clearly you are more concerned than they are. They are barely keeping the game afloat. It obviously doesnt earn them any money anymore
  • It’s toast
  • It’s toast

Ha ha haaar! :D
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • It’s toast

Warm buttery toast!
  • It’s toast

Tasted like an iPad to me.
  • KLmaker wrote: »
    It’s toast

Tasted like an iPad to me.

:D:D
  • KLmaker
    581 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    simpsonare wrote: »
    It’s toast

q1tgvhaq32sq.jpg

I used to work in a sheet metal factory over ten years ago, one night shift with just two of us there, I was on the forklift moving pallets around and I suddenly thought "I want some toast", and not a little bit either, this was really bad, like I was pregnant or something.

I planned it all out, break up a small pallet and burn it in the brazier, pop to the shop, get a loaf, butter, ooh bbuuuttttttteeeeerrrrrrrr, jam, fashion a toasting fork and a knife out of some 316 stainless, I was up for it.

But come breaktime it had subsided,
    It didn't feel so important then.
  • But if EA are doing the minimum amount possible, why was the Springfield layout on the friends screen changed, that makes no sense???
  • It's the winter version of the friend screen. And it still shows KL because they had KL when it got nuked. New players who didn't start until after that event, don't have the crater.
  • I've noticed that those who had maxed out their Krustyland have a larger crater than those who had only part built it.
  • It looks like Tapped out is coming to an end both Halloween and Christmas have been mini-events and EA have run out of ideas and storylines I think summer 2020 will be the day Tapped out ends :'( .
  • JBoom998 wrote: »
    It looks like Tapped out is coming to an end both Halloween and Christmas have been mini-events and EA have run out of ideas and storylines I think summer 2020 will be the day Tapped out ends :'( .

Better quit while you can.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
    It looks like Tapped out is coming to an end both Halloween and Christmas have been mini-events and EA have run out of ideas and storylines I think summer 2020 will be the day Tapped out ends :'( .

I hope not, I haven't been playing that long and since Moe's Ark it's got my creative juices flowing and I want to use TSTO for virtual modelling, I would do other modelling but it means room, mess, money, patience, displaying, and I can't do the other other modelling because I don't have the body for it, can't do the lusty walk either.
    So it's got to be TSTO. C'mon EA talk is cheap.

Tapped Out has been coming to an end for years. Reminds me of an aunt who moaned about her time coming to end since she turned 60. 30-odd years of imminent death, but the closer she got the more right about it she was.