EA Forums - Banner

Update on towns being reverted to a previously saved state

By the way, do I get any extra board cred, or cool points for doing all this? Where can I send my bill? :lol:

Replies

• FrinksIntern
    282 posts
    edited April 2013
    Nice! I don't think anyone has established a successful line of communication to EA yet. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • joeherman2012
    100 posts
    edited April 2013
    By the way, do I get any extra board cred, or cool points for doing all this? Where can I send my bill? :lol:

Promotion to "grand puba of ea communications," is in order I'd say or "code wishperer" if u prefer
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited April 2013

Here's your award
    trophy2.jpg
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited April 2013
    Awesome! Looking forward to your updates :) :thumbup:
  • joeherman2012
    100 posts
    edited April 2013
    Love it sherry!!!!! Definitely a award worth having!!!
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited April 2013
    If you can, ask them to fix the bug that causes people's towns to crash before startup. I've been unable to play this game for over a week, despite submitting a ticket and now having my issue escalated to the "highest authority". At the very least tell her to fix stuartcurran's town. I'll send my cheque in the mail ;)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6381 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Nice job
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    I think this warrants it's own thread. Mods, feel free to merge if you deem necessary.

Update: I got off the phone with EA customer support. I will be getting an email from a developer on the mobile side of operations (that deals with this game) shortly. Shortly could be within the next 2 minutes to 2 days. This is the first this particular agent has heard of the issue. She normally wouldn't do this, but since I have expertise in software coding and testing, she made an exception. I will keep everyone updated on this issue as I come across anything. Hopefully I can establish some kind of relationship with this developer and keep everyone informed on known issues, big fixes, etc in the form of release notes. I'm sure this will go a long way in keeping everyone at ease.

10-4 communications out.
    this is ea we are talking about right?

You will get the run around and nothing will come from it.

Good job for trying but they won't do anything.

I'm just staying off my game till this is cleared up. I got both of the new buildings so I'm fine waiting.

Sucks neo lost his town :( I really loved the look of his town so I hope he gets it back. Hope we don't loose him over this.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Short time will be about 2 months- EA aren't known for reasonable speed
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    Sucks neo lost his town :( I really loved the look of his town so I hope he gets it back. Hope we don't loose him over this.

Thank you for that bro much appreciated :D

Gotta say if I don't get my town back complete how I left it or at least every item I had I don't think I will play the game again :( I can't risk losing all that kinda money again :(

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Gotta say if I don't get my town back complete how I left it or at least every item I had I don't think I will play the game again :( I can't risk losing all that kinda money again :(
    I understand completely. You and i have thrown a ton of money at this game and to loose all of it for nothing would kill me also.

Sadly I think alot of this has to do with them trying to get origin on android. The Wacking day update will more then likely be worse.
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited April 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Jesus Neo you lost your town? Here's me complaining that I'm locked out of mine, at least its still there (I hope). Was it reset? I understand how you feel anyway. If they roll out the whacking day update and my town still isn't accessible, as well as me having missed out on this sushi place/Waterfall limited time items, I may just give up too.
  • AwesomeMallis
    1104 posts
    edited April 2013
    I wanna encourage everyone and say:
    tumblr_m010eetmAT1r3x9o3o1_400.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I understand completely. You and i have thrown a ton of money at this game and to loose all of it for nothing would kill me also.

Sadly I think alot of this has to do with them trying to get origin on android. The Wacking day update will more then likely be worse.

You could be right there bro, would make sense, as alot of people are havin problems on both sides of the water shall we say.... I mean iPhone & Andriod :(
    Jesus Neo you lost your town? Here's me complaining that I'm locked out of mine, at least its still there (I hope). Was it reset? I understand how you feel anyway. If they roll out the whacking day update and my town still isn't accessible, as well as me having missed out on this sushi place/Waterfall limited time items, I may just give up too.

yeah it would appear to have been taken from me :( Spent stupid amounts of money on it too :(

I personally think that if you are locked out of your game or lost your game (like me) then EA should give you the limited offers no matter what as it not "your" fault we missed out on then it theirs :(

Im gutted im going to miss whacking day :( As i cant use this level8 town :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited April 2013

I dub thee-- Grand code monkey.. :wink:
  • Caspian1971
    190 posts
    edited April 2013
    PhenomTT wrote:

I dub thee-- Grand code monkey.. :wink:

100 million cool point :-)

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.