EA Forums - Banner

What are you doing with time? How do you play.

Prev1
Just as the title suggest. Want to do a thread survey for active players. Do you still play?

Replies

• Currently doing a bit of design work, completing daily tasks and spending some cash on Rat Trap Trucks whilst waiting for something a little more interesting to do in the game.
  • Going slowly through the Yearbook for items I missed out on first time around.

Still have the neighbor problem with nothing to tap, so that is keeping my annoyance level on full stars! :D
  • I log in once a day to click on the clear all finger to collect around 20 donuts.
  • I'm getting a new iPad mini so I had to put the game on my iPhone for now but I haven't touched it much ....I'm pretty much just doing the daily challenge these days. Not doing the reg tasks anymore. Still click the Finger to collect the income and the 12 donuts. I'm considering not playing this game anymore soon...probably stop playing the game before the Halloween event this year.

I still have 17 more characters to get, 114 more buildings to get, around 35 bonus payout decorations and about 30 something non-bonus payout decorations even though I don't care much for some of them anyways.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I play twice a day out of habit more than anything. The most entertainment comes from the dialog popups, especially Ralphie.
    The last one was his saying how he liked the dog's "belly water".. :D
  • I spend more time on this forum than in game nowadays...

Logged in yesterday for the first time in over a week since I finished the last event..

I maxed out IGC ages ago and close to having enough doughnuts to clear out the YMB, that's the only real 'goal' I think I have left in game, but the grinding for doughnuts seems to be tiresome... maybe I'll take a day to do that, buy all the land, nuke and walk away
    You just had to look didn't ya!...
  • Only play when there's an event on now. Use to spend hours but just isn't as fun anymore.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I still try and play twice a day to collect money/donuts or event currency. I find that’s all I need to play to do these 4 part events without any stress.

I used to spend a lot more time designing but the item limit has put an end to that (I like my town and have put tons of hours into it so not going to nuke it!), but haven’t been able to do anything with content from last 7 months or so
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    I login at least once every day, more if possible.
    Recycling, Scratch-R-Tickets, Sideshow You, Maggie's Game, collect building income's, Daily Challenges, go to Other Springfield tap buildings and SSB and back, buying up IGC tiles, completed jobs and put them back to work, 24hr jobs for everyone else because I cannot sit on iPad, that's about it really.
  • Hello fellow carbon based life forms, much like you I too am also flesh based and posses several flexible digits, amongst them and their uses I too find myself repeatedly pressing my digits on my mobile device in rhythm towards this "Social Game"

I highly advise creating sublocations within the territory available, the visual actions caused by programed characters.

Yes I too breathe oxygen.

No I am not a program.

Why would thou ask such a troublesome query?

01001000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111 00100001

Please press any key to continue
  • There’s no reason for me to log in outside of events. 6 months ago I was a daily player, now I go days on end without logging in. I’ve still been charging up the XP collider, but I think I’m done with that too now.
  • I play occasionally. Not as much as I used to when events had more to them. Anyways... vibe 🍺
  • Wasting it probably, some of my time I spend on TSTO. How do I play? I would say exactly the same as everyone else, I tap the screen and stuff happens, when all the stuff is done, I go away and do something else. I then come back when I need to tap the screen again, do more stuff, then leave when done. I then look at my phone screen at all the poxy fingerprints, seeing if I can find a random one that doesn't belong to me. I haven't found that random fingerprint yet, which is quite lucky, because if I did, I would probably freak out
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    edited February 3
    Tweaked one of my Victorian walled gardens and laid out some training walls for another 2.

I wasn't doing much because of the lack of land, but I can still do it, it just means it's going to get a bit crowded till I get LT's.

I've positioned some Covered Bridges, (I think that's what they were called from THOH XXX), in one of the gardens and outside of the other one.
    I've positioned more Training Walls around it so it looks like a shed between gardens that can be accessed from either side, (though they weren't built like this), haven't decided on overall layout yet of all gardens.
    So I don't know which 2 gardens will have this yet, at the moment it looks like one and a fifth of two walled areas.

Have been looking at some images on Google and saw potting shed's and thought "I can use some of those bridges", though the front might have to be hidden by a wall, not too sure yet. Problem is they haven't got any doors, so putting it the other side of some walls sorts that out, (though they weren't built like that either).

Haven't got the land available, (land tokens, land tokens, LAND TOKENS), so they're sandwiched in a bit, but they're small enough to group move.
    At the moment they are: 4x3, 5x5, 4x4 and 4x5, 68 Training Walls altogether, realistically, they probably wouldn't have been separated like that but it uses some walls, so at least the Righteousness is up, and I don't know but they may be altered yet, smaller, longer, don't know yet. And the Stately Home is going to be altered as well, so yeah, designing to do as well as usual stuff.
  • Mostly designing, doing daily challenges (had a 6 donut one today for a change since I mostly got SH and 1 donut challenges) saving up cash for Cecil's tasks and buying the land in the ocean and collecting cash, and tickets from scratch-rs , Springfield downs, Sideshow You, Yellow Submersible and Sky Finger Monument.
  • KLmaker
    1133 posts Member
    edited February 6
    I had a 6 donuts DC as well, think it was yesterday "Send celebrities to sign autobiographies", though I had to reject it first as I think it was SFH Awards; it was cash today "Harvest silvertongue" I think, rejected it and got 1 donut for playing Scratch-R tickets and a I&S Notice Board in the resultant MB... Which was nice.
    Post edited by KLmaker on
  • I was half expecting an update today and to have a new event start tomorrow. :(
  • ramrod130 wrote: »
    I was half expecting an update today and to have a new event start tomorrow. :(

Ask and you shall receive.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Aelein
    31 posts Member
    edited February 19
    i focus on characters and tasks. that is the funnier part for me. mooch bart now has an entourage of singing elves wherever he plays. Is dancing the señor burns a treat or a punishment? same question for drinking and baby sitting. who gets stuck in the webs and who goes to wizarding school? Accidental and on purpose combined actions can be funny, eg mooch bart and nelson playing guitar together. Anyone else do tasks?

Oh, I was shocked to find friends don’t see your springfield characters doing what you chose. No one enjoys the tasking but yourself. lonely.
  • Aelein wrote: »

Oh, I was shocked to find friends don’t see your springfield characters doing what you chose. No one enjoys the tasking but yourself. lonely.

News to me. I'd always thought that visiting friends saw whatever tasks I'd set for the characters.