EA Forums - Banner

Completed Yearbook

lloydearwa87
26 posts Member
edited February 2
I've just bought every item in my yearbook. Now it has disappeared. I get that it wont stay if its empty but what happens if they bring new items for it? (I know it's probably unlikely). Will they just re-add it to my game?

Replies

• Congrats :+1:
  • I've just bought every item in my yearbook. Now it has disappeared. I get that it wont stay if its empty but what happens if they bring new items for it? (I know it's probably unlikely). Will they just re-add it to my game?

I would assume that's what happens, but they haven't seemed to add anything since they released it. I emptied it last year and haven't seen any of the event boxes since I did.
  • I've just bought every item in my yearbook. Now it has disappeared. I get that it wont stay if its empty but what happens if they bring new items for it? (I know it's probably unlikely). Will they just re-add it to my game?

I would assume that's what happens, but they haven't seemed to add anything since they released it. I emptied it last year and haven't seen any of the event boxes since I did.

Suspected so. Thought there was an event where they added stuff not so long ago, but could have been an xmas/THOH event and it was the first time I saw the prizes (or forgot I saw them before)
  • I never got the year book being that I have everything, is the YB a thing that's around forever?
  • From what I read in this forum, it was going to have a time limit but they removed it, so I assume it's here until they remove it.
  • My yearbook is full of things I never bought because I dont want them. I'd be happy if they'd remove it.
  • I never got the year book being that I have everything, is the YB a thing that's around forever?

When it first came out, it was only for a specific event (think the one where we had young homer) but then they kept it around. Made sense as who would spend all that many for donuts for like 700+ items.
  • KLmaker
    666 posts Member
    edited February 4
    I drew up a list in 5 columns of what I want from the YB, I think it was about 80 or 90 items all together, worst case total cost 4,500 to 5,000 donuts, something like that.
    I have less than 1,000 and I don't KEM farm and I'm regularly refreshing it to get as many items as possible on one page.
    All things considered, I hope it stays in the store for as long as possible because it's going to take me a while.
  • I have still have 300 items in the box. So I'd need 9000 donuts to clear. Have 7100+ donuts now. Buy 5 items from the box when I feel like it.
  • I went for it today, worked out I had 298 items to get... a total of 8,940 doughnuts needed, had just over 9,000 so decided it was time... was a little odd how it only refreshed four at a time, then three, two and just went one item at a time as I cleared each particular section...

Bought up some land as well, got all the edges and the ocean done... moved a few tennis courts around, got soooooo many things in my inventory now... loads of characters to bring out, 110 tasks in my task book with more to come when I bring other things out..

Cleared out a few neighbours as well... those that hadn't been seen in over a year...

At least I'm starting to do the things now I always saved for times when the game was quiet... rather than just not be in game at all when it's quiet... I'm still umming and ahhing nuking my town... I was planning too once I'd bought all the land... but there are a few little designs I made that grew organically and was part of a fluid plan, not any kind of set plan, that just came as little bits of inspiration that I feel would regret losing and probably make me quit game completely....
    You just had to look didn't ya!...