EA Forums - Banner

OFF TOPIC: anybody playing INJUSTICE?

I have been playing the iOS version, out now, soon I will have the Wii U one.

Replies

• waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    Played the demo on xbox and hated it.

Way to simple of a fighter for my taste. Sadly fighters have not aged well. Fighters were great when you were at an arcade.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013
    Try the free iOS game, it's free!
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    wii u :( the system that killed nintendo.

I really feel bad for the people that bought it. All you are getting is ports. Super Mario looks great but after that what do you have?
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013
    Try the free iOS game, it's free!
    No iPad so I mostly stay away from games. Not fun to play games on my touch lmao.
  • Pieman411
    99 posts
    edited April 2013
    I'm addicted to the ios version and also plan on getting it on the Wii U
  • ddashrock
    210 posts
    edited April 2013
    It's decent. But not worth all the hype.

It's just MK9 with DC characters, the only thing that has me intrigued is what could the story be about.
  • SuperMario643000
    1589 posts
    edited April 2013

I really feel bad for the people that bought it. All you are getting is ports. Super Mario looks great but after that what do you have?

We have Lego City, Scribblenauts, zombie U,Nintendo land to name a few, all really great games.
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited April 2013

We have Lego City, Scribblenauts, zombie U,Nintendo land to name a few, all really great games.
    Lego city don't look bad for the kids.

Zombie u and nintendo land are just gamepad test games. Zombie u was a real disappointment to me. Great idea but poorly made.

You will get a zelda game at some point. Then we can talk. Imo the only thing nintendo has going for it is nintendo brand games.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6390 posts Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Have it pre-ordered for PS3
  • skylight16
    166 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    playing on iOS. not bad for wasting time.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited April 2013
    skylight16 wrote:
    playing on iOS. not bad for wasting time.
    I really like it . I though i would like it on xbox but its not the same style. Xbox version Is a beat-up and the ios versions is crossed between a card game and a fighter lol but I'm enjoying tho
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited April 2013
    ddashrock wrote:
    It's just MK9 with DC characters

EXACTLY! I'm super-pumped for it. I live in Australia and MK9 was refused classification so I had it imported. Loved it.

Injustice comes out here in a couple weeks, I'm counting the minutes.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited April 2013
    I like it on ps3, but I actually disliked MK so I'm surprised,ill get it eventually as I enjoy fighting as batman.
  • skylight16
    166 posts Member
    edited July 2013
    Been playing this while waiting for the new TO update.

Actually spent some money just to get the Red Son pack. Happy with it though.
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited July 2013
    skylight16 wrote:
    Been playing this while waiting for the new TO update.

Actually spent some money just to get the Red Son pack. Happy with it though.

The Red Son pack is great. Solomon Grundy's costume is bada$$.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited July 2013

Try that I can't Beleive the lack of titles to choose from. Real bad IMO
  • rasendori5818
    45 posts
    edited July 2013
    I play for ps3 to me its really good I really can't waith until they release more dlc characters even tho I'm killing it with zod right now his combat is much better than supermans to me
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.